Get Up To 30% Off Regatta Waterproof Jackets

A heartfelt thank you for the past two decades!

tj Plus
18 2.2k England
27 Jul 2021 2:36PM
The ePHOTOzine team is very pleased to announce that we have over 50 active members who regularly use the site, most days in fact, who have now supported us for 20-years!

Back in 2001, before we really knew what the word 'Facebook' would mean to us and certainly before a virus brought the world to a halt, ePHOTOzine was beginning to grow and expand into the website it is today. Of course, we wouldn't be where we are without the support of our loyal members and site visitors so 'thank you' to you all but we'd like to send an extended and special 'thanks' to the 53 ePHOTOzine members who signed up way back in 2001 and are still here, supporting the site in 2021.

We know we get hundreds of thousands of visitors to ePHOTOzine's news, reviews, and features but you core members, who signed up all of those years ago and make the effort to be involved in the forums and more today, make ePz one of the friendliest photography sites to be a part of.

There are also many celebrating 5, 10 and 15-year memberships with us who we are also very grateful for your continued support!

Here are the 53 ePHOTOzine members who are celebrating 20-years with ePHOTOzine in 2021 - thank you everyone!
DaveRyder Plus
7 5.7k 13 United Kingdom
27 Jul 2021 3:03PM
It's a pleasure to be here too.
Especially over the last 18 months. I'm sure I'm not the only one whose found photography, the gallery posts, challenges and competition topics and very pleasant diversion from the daily bad news.

🥂🍷🥂 I raise a glass or three to you all (it can't have been easy keeping the place open).

franken Plus
19 5.3k 4 United Kingdom
27 Jul 2021 3:05PM
It appears that I've been here since September 2002 and I've enjoyed it all.Smile

Ken.
saltireblue Plus
11 12.2k 76 Norway
27 Jul 2021 3:21PM
In a world dominated by social media, it is a tribute to both the staff and the loyal members that the ePz state of the nation speech can be so positive.
mrswoolybill Plus
14 2.9k 2455 United Kingdom
27 Jul 2021 4:39PM
I'm coming up to 15 years here and still loving it. I've made good friends here, people I would never have met otherwise, and I have learned so much.

Congratulations to the Team for keeping the show on the road. It's helped keep quite a lot of us (relatively) sane over the last sixteen months.
Dave_Canon 15 2.0k United Kingdom
27 Jul 2021 4:50PM
I had not realised that I have been here for 15 years. While I am a member of a Camera Club so regularly meet other photographers and enter competitions, it is nice to meet a different and wider group of photographers.

Dave
cats_123 Plus
17 5.1k 30 Northern Ireland
27 Jul 2021 9:09PM
Congratulations everyone...I joined in 2004... which is probably when I began photography seriously....it's been a happy journey with a wonderfully supportive family 😁
tj Plus
18 2.2k England
27 Jul 2021 11:11PM
In a world that has been so uncertain and worrying, itís great to hear so many positive messages Smile
Carabosse 18 41.6k 270 England
28 Jul 2021 12:56AM

Quote:In a world that has been so uncertain and worrying, itís great to hear so many positive messages

And we hope you continue to enjoy running ePhotozine for a long time to come.Smile
Paul Morgan 20 19.5k 6 England
28 Jul 2021 2:51AM
I`m thinking of all the members we have sadly lost in this time.

I don`t know of any other site where members have actually met up, apart from the dodgy sites Smile

sherlob Plus
15 3.2k 131 United Kingdom
28 Jul 2021 9:29AM
I came to Epz comparatively late - joining in 2006. What has always impressed me about the site is the sense community that exists here - for me it is the sites greatest strength.

It is worth adding that online communities do not happen spontaneously, but rather are facilitated. Over the years the team at Epz have worked extremely hard to help maintain this sense of community - a real challenge as social media platforms such as facebook, instagram and Flickr all chip away significantly at the membership of Epz. Just as we should be grateful to those members of the community that have been so loyal, we shouldn't forget that loyalty is a consequence of fact that the site still offers something valuable. So thanks Epz, and long may this continue.

Adam
SlowSong Plus
13 9.8k 30 England
28 Jul 2021 11:08AM
Been here since 2008, and it's the first place I visit each morning. Long may you continue. Thank you.
x
pink Plus
18 6.8k 9 United Kingdom
28 Jul 2021 11:40AM
Been here since 2003 and will hopefully be here for a lot longer.
It is credit to the staff to continue to battle the giants out there, I have tried them all but always come back here because I feel 'I belong'
Such a friendly site and the amount we pay for plus membership is an absolute bargain.
All credit to staff and members alike for keeping epz on the straight and narrow
Ian
28 Jul 2021 3:46PM
Been here since 2001. Changed my username in 2005, Great site. Shame i've kinda lost my interest in photography since my wife passed away in January. Hopefully will do some more photography in the weeks and months to come.
tj Plus
18 2.2k England
28 Jul 2021 3:51PM

Quote:Been here since 2001. Changed my username in 2005, Great site. Shame i've kinda lost my interest in photography since my wife passed away in January. Hopefully will do some more photography in the weeks and months to come.

Very sorry to hear this Sad

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.