Nik Collection 2018 by DxO - FREE with selected X-Rite products!

Adobe creative cloud going up to perhaps ?20 tomorrow?


JackAllTog Plus
10 5.5k 58 United Kingdom
9 May 2019 9:31AM
Quite a few rumour sites suggest Adobe is going to perhaps double the subscription price, others say this is a false rumour to make it not look so bad when the price goes up to less than double.

Today i got and email from adobe saying "Act fast - this is your last chance to switch to Adobe Creative Cloud Photography plan for only 8.32"

So if you were minded to do it then today might be a good day to do it; as otherwise it 'may' be more tomorrow.
Hopefully it won't be too much and will come with lots of new cool features, not just extra storage.


Personally I'm happy to 'limp' along with a forever licence of CS6 and LR5 until i get a new camera body - maybe next year.

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

Dave_Canon 12 1.5k United Kingdom
9 May 2019 10:14AM
So why tell us this if you think it is only a rumour; why not wait until tomorrow to see if it is true? On another forum this week a similar story was that Adobe had now removed the $9.98 a month subscription from their websites. It only took a few seconds to check that this was not true. I think it unlikely that Adobe will hold this price forever but then most other things increase from time to time. I am sure Adobe marketing guys will advise how much they can increase without losing too many customers.


Dave
Jestertheclown 10 7.9k 252 England
9 May 2019 10:41AM

Quote:On another forum this week a similar story was that Adobe had now removed the $9.98 a month subscription from their websites.

I believe there's a grain of truth in that.

I read that too and in perhaps the same forum, it was posted that it had indeed been removed from their website but only in certain countries.
LenShepherd 11 3.9k United Kingdom
9 May 2019 11:48AM
I will wait until my annual contract with a fixed monthly payment expires Grin

Adobe has previously adjusted the UK prices to take account of the fall in value of the UK F relative to the US $.

If some currency driven revisions are coming I do not have to pay any more until my contract expires at the end of the year.
Tianshi_angie 4 2.4k England
9 May 2019 12:15PM
Similarly my contract expires in August, but previously when there have been rises Adobe has informed in advance not after the event so that I will not even think of the cost until I get a message from Adobe.
DerekL 14 203 24 England
9 May 2019 3:31PM
I've used this download from Amazon for the last 2yrs without any problems for the Adobe Creative Cloud Plan 20Gb version.
The cost 99.99/yr works out at 8.38/mth, Adobe current direct price is 9.98/mth.
This offer is available to UK customers only.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Adobe-Creative-Cloud-Photography-plan/dp/B00LSU8PYO/ref=sr_1_1?crid=1U8ZMD1D7WFTR&keywords=photoshop+cc&qid=1557411535&s=gateway&sprefix=photoshop%2Caps%2C138&sr=8-1

You can update your existing Adobe Creative Cloud Plan at anytime using the supplied code, which just extends your current Adobe subscription. Alternatively for new Adobe Creative Cloud Plan customers, download the free trial from Adobe, then before trial expires, enter the code to convert to a full version.
Paul Morgan 18 19.3k 6 England
9 May 2019 10:05PM

Quote:Quite a few rumour sites suggest Adobe is going to perhaps double the subscription price, others say this is a false rumour to make it not look so bad when the price goes up to less than double.

Today i got and email from adobe saying "Act fast - this is your last chance to switch to Adobe Creative Cloud Photography plan for only 8.32"

So if you were minded to do it then today might be a good day to do it; as otherwise it 'may' be more tomorrow.
Hopefully it won't be too much and will come with lots of new cool features, not just extra storage.


Personally I'm happy to 'limp' along with a forever licence of CS6 and LR5 until i get a new camera body - maybe next year.



Nah its all bull

Its only costing more for the 1tb plan and its been like that since this option was first introduced, storage cost money.
Paul Morgan 18 19.3k 6 England
10 May 2019 12:42AM
THe 1tb plan cost an extra ten quid and you can add as many tb`s as you like, its an extra ten quid for each tb added.

I renewed my CC plan ealier this year after dropping it for 12 months or so, was not taking much in the way of pictures and made do with adobes basic app, it really made me miss CC Smile
Big Bri 18 16.5k United Kingdom
10 May 2019 8:51AM

Quote:I've used this download from Amazon for the last 2yrs without any problems for the Adobe Creative Cloud Plan 20Gb version.
The cost 99.99/yr works out at 8.38/mth, Adobe current direct price is 9.98/mth.
This offer is available to UK customers only.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Adobe-Creative-Cloud-Photography-plan/dp/B00LSU8PYO/ref=sr_1_1?crid=1U8ZMD1D7WFTR&keywords=photoshop+cc&qid=1557411535&s=gateway&sprefix=photoshop%2Caps%2C138&sr=8-1

You can update your existing Adobe Creative Cloud Plan at anytime using the supplied code, which just extends your current Adobe subscription. Alternatively for new Adobe Creative Cloud Plan customers, download the free trial from Adobe, then before trial expires, enter the code to convert to a full version.



Or buy the same thing from Amazon during Black Friday week and pay 74.99

Grin


Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.