Save 69% on inPixio Photo Studio 11 Ultimate (discount applied at checkout)

Americans are NOT stupid

Fma7 6 1.1k United Kingdom
6 Feb 2017 9:53PM

Quote:bubble and squeak

They're on here a lot
gcarth Plus
17 3.9k 1 United Kingdom
6 Feb 2017 10:06PM

Quote:Telling part of the truth with the intention of misleading the public is just as bad as a bold faced lie, imo, and the media do it every day. Donald asked for what he's getting from them, but they deserved to be put in their place.
Well, I have to agree with you there, Denny, except that Trump is just another part of the same system of capitalist greed and corruption so he's hardly one to criticise the media.

Quote:Yes, she said, when Trump had Kellyanne on stage, he called her "babe."
Lol."Babe" - Some babe - she looks like she's going to suck every drop of your blood.TongueSmile She frightens the hell out of me.SadWink
StrayCat 17 19.1k 3 Canada
7 Feb 2017 12:59AM
She's all woman Garth.Wink

I left out the ones I thought might be too much for you people;

17006_1486429032.jpg

17006_1486429064.jpg
[

17006_1486429171.jpg
12 Feb 2017 7:59PM
17006_1486929560.jpg

The Canadian wall is complete.
Carabosse 18 41.5k 270 England
12 Feb 2017 8:09PM

Quote:The Canadian wall is complete.

Excellent - it will stop Americans escaping into Canada! tongue-light.jpg

chris.maddock 20 3.7k United Kingdom
12 Feb 2017 8:22PM

Quote:
Quote:The Canadian wall is complete.

Excellent - it will stop Americans escaping into Canada! tongue-light.jpg

I liked Katherine Ryan's take on Trump's Wall on Have I Got News For You.
She said that Canada was considering a wall to keep out all the Americans who intended to migrate if Trump was elected.
She added that, because Americans tend to be overweight and unfit, "it won't need to be very high - heck, a speed hump would do" Wink
12 Feb 2017 9:01PM
If they're coming to Canada, they'd better make it quick, because we're rapidly running out of space.
12 Feb 2017 10:22PM
Canada could house the entire population of planet Earth and still have room to spare! Tongue
12 Feb 2017 11:38PM
Shhhhh!!!
Is Trump really stupid? Maybe he knows more than he is letting on, and has actually read something other than a balance sheet. When I heard that word Covfefe it kept bugging me that I had heard something like it before..................

.........Trumps poorly spelt Rosebud moment?? Weird how my mind works. That word Covfefe. Well look at this....."He who longs to strengthen his spirit
must go beyond obedience and respect,
He will continue to honor some laws
but he will mostly violate
both law and custom".........well that is a quote from a greek poet I read about in the book, The Colossus of Maroussi by Lawrence Durrell many years ago, and his name is Cavafe (Constantine.P 1863-1933) and today his name suddenly came back to me so I looked him up and that was the first quote I came across. A tenuous association I know but close enough to be one of those odd things that make ya smile.Smile

PS. The question on whether Trump is stupid is a rhetorical one. He is stupid. I do not mean he has a low IQ, he may actually have a high one, but IQ is merely potential and you have to feed that. Trump knows nothing outside of his small field of speciality. On most else he is ignorant of facts and detail and ignorance makes people stupid. Trump is stupid!
12 Jun 2017 12:15PM
Trump has challenged various people to an IQ test. I assume from this he knows his own is quite high.

However............ it is perfectly possible to have a high IQ and to be utterly inept or socially lacking/unaware.

The example of the professor of quantum physics, with an IQ off the scale, walking down the street in his underpants because his mind was not focused on the mundanity of putting on his trousers, is the stuff of humour but it does make a point.
ChrisV 14 2.3k 26 United Kingdom
12 Jun 2017 1:04PM
I've no idea what Trump's IQ is - I'd be surprised if it's a lot higher than average.

But what is certain is there is a crass vulgarity, a boorishness which is only associated with the uncultivated. That apparently has its appeal with a lot of the American [and it seems some of the British] public.

As has been said, raw intellect and refined intelligence are not the same thing. Donald Trump, if he has any intellect, has exercised it very single-mindedly in his acquisitive pursuits. He is not a rounded human being.
gcarth Plus
17 3.9k 1 United Kingdom
12 Jun 2017 2:10PM

Quote:I've no idea what Trump's IQ is - I'd be surprised if it's a lot higher than average.

I've read in some rather dubious source that he has a high I.Q. but I suspect that's just fake news! Wink
I can't somehow imagine Trump submitting himself to a genuine I.Q. test - unless he was paid for it.
Whatever the case, he is terminally stupid, ignorant and obnoxious. Now for his good points:- ........................................................................................................................................
..................................................................Wink

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.