Anna (fishnet)

StrayCat 16 19.1k 3 Canada
10 Apr 2011 7:51PM
The funeral will be the end of one chapter in your life Anna, and the beginning of another. We don't forget the ones we love, nor should we; however, we have to carry on, and you will be able to function better after the funeral than you have been able to for the last 10 days. It is a life changing experience in yours, and your children's lives. Tomorrow you have to be strong for the children; we'll be thinking about you and the children.

Love,
Denny

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

lobsterboy Plus
16 14.9k 13 United Kingdom
10 Apr 2011 7:53PM
Wish I was better with words but Denny has summed it up for me nicely... so I will just say ^^^what he said^^

Wishing you all the best.
Chris
dlegros 17 217 England
10 Apr 2011 9:13PM
Anna,

I've just read your post from 24/3, if you remember nothing else, remember you were there - he did not die alone.

I work with bereaved families and have been the person holding a dying person's hand on more occasions than I care to remember. As he left this world, you were there and that is the most anyone can do.

With regards to diagnoses and post-mortem, I know it is cold-comfort but medicine is educated guess work - we listen to what is said, formulate some ideas and then test them, sometimes we are wrong and every doctor/nurse remembers the cases that were missed.

A pulmonary embolus can be an easy thing to spot, it can also be very difficult and mimic many other conditions - the only reliable test is a CTPA (computed tomography pulmonary angiogram) but it involves a lot of radiation, so would only be requested with reasonable suspicion.

Knowing that your husband died of a potentially treatable cause must be devastating and no words can make it any better, I only hope to offer a little insight.

PM me if you want to talk in more detail.

With sorrow for your loss

Dom
ketch 12 770 50 Turks And Caicos Islands
10 Apr 2011 11:11PM
Hi Anna

So very sorry to hear of your loss - I think you have a long walk 'up hill' now - but I promise those memories in your rucksack will keep you going.

Cheers

Robert
pennyspike 16 2.1k 29 United Kingdom
10 Apr 2011 11:41PM
I've been away & just found this. I know nothing we say or do can alter the dreadful situation but I hope you have a little comfort from knowing so many people care about you & the children.
I'm sure many of us will be with you in spirit tomorrow.
Penny
User_Removed 17 2.8k 11 United Kingdom
23 Apr 2011 11:54PM
Anna, I've been away from Epz for a while and came back recently to read this terrible news.
I'm so so sorry and my thoughts are with you and your family.
Be strong Anna and I hope to chat with you once you are good and ready.
Please remember that you have a lot of good solid freinds on here who will listen and help you all they can if and when you need it.
Take care Anna.
Fishnet 15 5.0k 5 United Kingdom
24 Apr 2011 12:23AM
Thanks Gerry Smile
jeanie Plus
16 6.0k 6 United Kingdom
24 Apr 2011 7:23AM
Such sad news indeed.......... My sincere condolences to you and your family Anna.
xx
backbeat Plus
14 134 1 United Kingdom
27 Apr 2011 11:21PM
my prayers are with you Anna
looboss 13 3.1k 7 United Kingdom
28 Apr 2011 12:58AM
Anna, As you know I have been away from EPZ a long while, today I saw this post, so please accept my belated sincerest condolences to you and your children Anna.

Having met him briefly I feel for you even more. I am truly saddened by your loss.

Take care and be strong.

Luis

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.