Zoner Photo Studio X: The photo editor for your entire workflow

Another newy to say Hiya

tiny_toes 13 1 England
19 Feb 2009 11:03PM
Hello there,
I'm Sallyann and have just joined you lovely people. One of my patients recomended your site to me, after having a quick look round I know I will have a great time sharing photos and learn a great deal. I am fairly new to Photography, just got my digital camera in June of 2008 (Kodak EasyShare ZD710) and at christmas my hubby got me a "handbag" camera, again a kodak Easyshare MD1063. i am very happy with both my cameras as they both have different merits. Oh, I also have a great camera on my Mobile phone (sony ericson C905). I have, as I call it, been "playing about" and having fun with all . it gets addictive, I also carry a camera with me at all times now.
What I need now is learn how to take a great picture. I know that this site will guide me to my gole. I am looking forward to up-loading pictures and will appreciate all comments I receive.
I will say good night for now
Sallyann
Anthony 20 5.7k 17 United Kingdom
19 Feb 2009 11:15PM
welcome to the site, you have found the best place to be, so jump in, the water is fine. Smile

Anthony
Carabosse Plus
19 42.6k 270 England
19 Feb 2009 11:19PM
Hiya Sallyann and welcome.Smile

Look forward to seeing some of the shots from your C905.
bill777 19 661 1 United Kingdom
20 Feb 2009 9:14AM
Hi Sallyann, welcome aboard. You'll find we have quite a few "ex-patients" here as well, in fact in some cases the authorities still don't realise they've escapedWink

Have fun and we look forward to seeing some of your work.

Bill

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.