Another Suffolk Meet.....

Plossl 12 147 United Kingdom
25 Dec 2008 1:27PM
.....Everybody welcome on the 21st of February 2009
No matter what your ability be it point and shoot or enthusiastic amateur
Come along you might learn something or be able to teach somebody else something
We will be starting the day at Herringfleet Water mill on the Nofolk/Suffolk border then onto Southwold for the Pier and Lighthouse and the beach huts if they are on the prom
Then back to Blythburgh for the church onto Thorpeness for the House in the Clouds and Mill finishing at Aldeburgh for the boats and fishermen maybe down to the Yacht club for the abandoned boats
More details next year
Regards Steve B

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

StuartAt 15 1.1k 8 United Kingdom
27 Dec 2008 10:53AM
Sounds good, will be up for some or all of this (assuming I can get a pass).
Fishnet 15 5.0k 5 United Kingdom
27 Dec 2008 12:40PM
All local to me but only if the Mr drives me which means the kids would have to come too so I'm out I suppose Sad

Sounds good though.
SteveHunter 12 386 1 England
27 Dec 2008 3:55PM
I will try and get along to this, I have always loved that part of the coast just never seem to get around to going there, this could be the incentive I need. Steve
KathyW 16 1.8k 12 Norfolk Island
27 Dec 2008 5:50PM
Local to me too, so I'll be keeping an eye on this one and very likely joining in for at least part of the day Smile

Anna - I'm sure kids aren't totally banned, we can always lash them to a spare tripod if they're any trouble... Hubbies are allowed too so long as they don't whine too much.
Chris_H 16 1.5k 1
27 Dec 2008 6:34PM
I might be interested, I would only be able to make the morning shoot so I will keep an eye on the thread.

Chris
Fishnet 15 5.0k 5 United Kingdom
27 Dec 2008 6:39PM

Quote:Local to me too, so I'll be keeping an eye on this one and very likely joining in for at least part of the day

Anna - I'm sure kids aren't totally banned, we can always lash them to a spare tripod if they're any trouble... Hubbies are allowed too so long as they don't whine too much.

You are very kind but I'm not sure I could bring myself to unleash my Malcolm In The Middle-esq family on anyone, plus I'd prefer some nice quiet time with like minded adults rather than squawking kids.
dp 15 165 3 United Kingdom
27 Dec 2008 8:03PM
May be about for this as well. Will confirm nearer the time.

Dave
liversalts 17 9 United Kingdom
27 Dec 2008 8:27PM
Definately interested in this, it would be my first meet and amazingly i'm off work. Will you be generally posting the start time and best directions or will you be sending messages to those interested. Many thanks Paul
liversalts 17 9 United Kingdom
27 Dec 2008 8:31PM
Just had a look at your images and i am most impressed
Regards Paul
KathyW 16 1.8k 12 Norfolk Island
28 Dec 2008 10:06AM

Quote:You are very kind but I'm not sure I could bring myself to unleash my Malcolm In The Middle-esq family on anyone, plus I'd prefer some nice quiet time with like minded adults rather than squawking kids.

Ahhh... those sort of kids... sorry!
paulsteds 15 123 England
28 Dec 2008 12:05PM
Looks good to me, don't know about all day (not much of an early bird these days) but I bet Carole will kick me out if she knows.
Cheers
Paul
looboss 13 3.1k 7 United Kingdom
28 Dec 2008 4:12PM
Sounds good to me, count me in.
paulthepunk 12 25 United Kingdom
29 Dec 2008 5:41PM
I may even show my face for a bit of this if I may, I'll have to check near the time though.

Paul.
Plossl 12 147 United Kingdom
29 Dec 2008 7:54PM

Quote:Definately interested in this, it would be my first meet and amazingly i'm off work. Will you be generally posting the start time and best directions or will you be sending messages to those interested. Many thanks Paul

Quote:Sounds good to me, count me in.

Will be posting a meet time and best directions
looboos will be nice to meet up with you again
paulthepunk everybody is welcome no matter how long for
Fishnet why don't you get hubby to drop you off at Herringfleet then meet you with the kids at Southwold I'm sure some kind person will give you a lift from HFleet to Sthwold If I have room I will certainly offer my services
regards Steve B

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.