Another Suffolk Meet.....

Adam_H 12 62 United Kingdom
22 Feb 2009 5:06PM
Thanks Steve for sorting out the meet, And hi to all that where there it was great meeting you all. As was my lad?? when he got his head out of his DS and got over the broken down ice cream machine in the cafe LOL.
Can't wait for the next meet Steve, See you and every else again soon i hope.
TTFN from me and Xander.
Adam..

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

looboss 13 3.1k 7 United Kingdom
22 Feb 2009 6:47PM
Thanks to Steve for organising this momentous event who sadly most of EPZ missed Sad well tough to you all Smile

Had a great time and met some interesting people who kept getting lost??? LOL nice shots everyone, will comment on them soon.
StuartAt 15 1.1k 8 United Kingdom
27 Feb 2009 12:48PM
I don't know about everyone else, but I just wanted to say I am blown away by the quality of some of the pics captured at the weekend.

Perhaps we need to organise another one of these soon!!!
looboss 13 3.1k 7 United Kingdom
27 Feb 2009 1:42PM

Quote:I don't know about everyone else, but I just wanted to say I am blown away by the quality of some of the pics captured at the weekend.

Perhaps we need to organise another one of these soon!!!

yes indeed some of mine were pretty good, even if I say so myself! LOL!
JJGEE 15 7.7k 18 England
27 Feb 2009 10:35PM
I've had a look through the "meet" images and YES there are really good ones...but I do think the conditions for great photography were just about perfect right throughout the day from early morning to late afternoon / evening.

Just hope we have that sort of luck on the couple of meets I've set up for March / April Smile

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.