Panasonic 'Nature' Competition - Win A LUMIX FZ1000 II!

Any here got Capture One Express v7?

scottishphototours 15 2.6k 2
13 Jun 2013 4:53PM

Quote:"scottishphototours " said..
"Don't want to, but Lightroom maybe the next step..."

Read my post above before you go to Lightroom.
It uses the same principle of importing everything into the catalogue first!

Thanks videoman.......... the plot thickens, and the bottom line here seems to be that software is getting worse, instead of better!

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

Ade_Osman 16 4.5k 36 England
13 Jun 2013 5:34PM

Quote:Now you've had a lie down, Ade. Are you looking at your videos in Library Mode as you should, not Develop Mode which might try?

Yes it will allow you to move the files around, but it won't allow you to actually play the video clip within LR so as to preview it and decide whether or not you wish to keep it, not unless you download QT. I'm not asking LR to develop or even manipulate/edit the video file in anyway, I've sack loads of other software that will do that, but it would be nice if I could just watch the video file within LR without the need to download some other piece of bloated software that I've no need for or wish have clutter up my hard-drive!........So bleeding annoying, but having had LR on my system for the last 4 months I could say the the same thing about the rest of the software and add that it's slow, bloated, buggy and not very intuitive.......Not Impressed! Sad

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.