Save & earn with MPB; trade-in and buy pre-loved

Any Kiwi's on this site

heidilee 18 901
27 Nov 2004 1:19PM
Ian its HAKA, there is no c. I personally havn't seen or read Lord of the Rings. I don't need to watch movies to see our scenery!

Heidi
digicammad 18 22.0k 40 United Kingdom
27 Nov 2004 2:11PM
Lucky you Heidi. I remember as a kid, my Mum always talked about emigrating to NZ. It never came about but the more I learn about the place the more I understand her dream. Maybe I'll get over one year on holiday, until then I'll have to cope with films and photos.

Ian
mrcal 17 1.0k
27 Nov 2004 2:19PM
I've just been watching Billy Connolly's tour of NZ program on the Beeb. Seeing all that wonderful scenery makes me jealous. I was out there about 30 years ago as a sailor but shoreleave then was spent on other pursuits. What a waste!
heidilee 18 901
27 Nov 2004 10:46PM
You'll have to come here for a holiday Ian, I'm sure you'd have a great time taking photos here.

I definitely feel lucky living here. I've been to various places overseas and there is definitely no place like home! ;o)

I could go on for hours about it, but wont bore you all with the details!

Heidi
Anthony 20 5.7k 17 United Kingdom
28 Nov 2004 1:28AM
Is that an offer Heidi? Would you put us all up if we came for an Epz meeting to NZ? lol.

I just watched the Billy Connolly programme too, it was stunning, fair dinkum ( I know I know I know, thats Aussie, but it fits.) The scenery was breathtaking to say the least. It looked like Scotland, only sunnier.

Kind regards from the Wet and windy Wirral.

Anthony
heidilee 18 901
28 Nov 2004 6:18PM
That would be interesting! I still live at home, so I can just imagine my mothers face when I told her a few hundred photographers from the northern hemisphere were coming to stay!! LOL. ;o)

Good idea though, a NZ ePz meet! I might actually get to see more of my own country! Maybe an ePz NZ tour would be better!

Heidi

Note: Its currently wet and windy here too!
Photocol 18 23 New Zealand
28 Nov 2004 8:01PM
I'm living in South Auckland. Great idea to have a photo shoot somewhere with ePz members.
My local camera club spent the day in Miranda (a shorebird reserve) all I need to do is process 6 rolls of film tonight!. My local camera club is holding next years National convention for the Photographic society of NZ, the speakers are (from England) Heather Angel, Andy Rouse, Joe Cornish and Colin Prior. From Australia Richard White. For more information visit www.howickcameraclub.org.nz

Cheers
bentspace 17 31
28 Nov 2004 9:56PM
Hey. I live in Auckland N.Z.

An EPZ meet would be great!
jonty500 17 126
29 Nov 2004 10:58AM
kiwis are crazy lol, when im older im movning back there. lol every xmas i get two massive bags of sprats and a some pinapple chunks and minties, they last me through to my birthday when i get another load lol.
dalowsons 18 89 Australia
30 Nov 2004 5:25PM
I'd be keen for an NZ meet ... timing permitting.

Hey Tyler, I keep on thinking of going along to Howick Camera Club ... we live nearby. Just got to get around to it !
Photocol 18 23 New Zealand
1 Dec 2004 4:01PM
We met 1st, 3rd and 4th mondays of the month. Last for the year is the 6th. You are welcome to come along. You can get the location from the website, or call me 021 331 270.

Colin Tyler
WelshKiwi 14 3.2k 2 Wales
13 Jan 2008 11:32PM
Hey ME.....

Im a KIWI.

And it is Haka.

Lord of the Rings was partly filmed on our Farm, but that really aint saying much cos Lord of the Rings was filmed in just about everyplace in NZ.

OH went to school with Peter Jackson.

Nice to meet you.

Lee (the kiwi living in wales) Smile
13 Jan 2008 11:59PM
Any other Kiwis ????

Goodnight.

Lee Smile
chriswebb 17 893 United Kingdom
14 Jan 2008 10:22AM
I've got a tin of shoe polish. Does that count?
14 Jan 2008 11:20AM
LOL..... Smile Is that stuff still actually made in Godzone.....

Lee Smile

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.