Any North East (Cleveland) meetings planned?

BrianSS 13 400 39 England
10 Jan 2007 1:32PM
Although I was the originator of this thread I lost a bit of interest because I thought York would be too busy and Bamburgh would be good but a bit too far.
Paddy's Hole . . . . I have to admit I had not heard of it!! Joe Cornish web-site says it's Redcar. How do you get to it, and what time are you meeting?
All being well I'll be there.

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

culturedcanvas 14 4.7k 59 United Kingdom
10 Jan 2007 1:37PM
Hi, I suggest we meet at any easy to find point so those who don;t know the area can follow us down to it. Its actually quite easy to find but is down a long track which makes you think you are going nowhere lol

So I suggest 12.00pm - someone who knows the area well suggest an easy to find location to meet at.

Dan
ripleysalien 12 1.2k 11 United Kingdom
10 Jan 2007 1:37PM
Do you know how to get to Redcar.

10 seconds too slow
10 Jan 2007 1:44PM
Lovets car park might be a good place to meet.
10 Jan 2007 1:55PM
Hi, maybe a postcode for lovets would help for those with sat nav?

Dan
10 Jan 2007 1:59PM
Where is Lovets car Park, is it Redcar?
10 Jan 2007 3:10PM
Its TS10, dont know where your coming from but from the north you need to head south on the A19, come of on to the A174 heading for redcar follow the signs, it is basicly a straight run barring the roundabouts, as you enter Redcar you will go over a railway bridge then see a roundabout, if we are meeting at lovetts you go straight on here, head for the sea, as you pass the golf course to your left, the big car parkyou should see is lovetts, I would suggest as you enter the car park we turn right and meet in this area.
Hope this helps.
Sorry, if coming from the south, again up the A19 to the A174 and its the same.
Steve.
10 Jan 2007 3:17PM
I'm coming from Stockton. I know the car park . . . . the one facing the sea along fom the boating lake. Is the meeting time 12? Hope to make it.

Although I've been into phototography a long time, just getting back into it since going digital . . . . I still have a lot to learn!
10 Jan 2007 9:42PM
Anyone wanting directions for the car park go on multimap and search for majuba road, then click on number six when the map uploads.
The car park is in the bit of space between the road and the sea, its a popular car park on weekends sometimes, so i sugest parking right next to the enterance to make it obvious whos who (i dont think anyone would relish the thought of going round the cars asking, might look a tad strange).
I will try my best to attend, have something on but hopefully will finish in time to see you at paddys hole, if not have a good one.
Chris.
dave thelens 16 936 United Kingdom
11 Jan 2007 9:28AM
Travel to Redcar along the Trunk Rd from Middlesbrough, turn left at the traffic lights, there's a car sales garage on the left, cross the railway to the roundabout, turn left at the r/bout ... then just keep going ... and going ...

Hope to be there about 2ish ... if I can shake off this man flu

Dave
12 Jan 2007 10:08AM
Hi Everyone

Just a note to say sorry that I won't be able to attend this meet. Hope you all have fun and get some good shots.

Dan
ashley 15 167 1 United Kingdom
12 Jan 2007 11:03PM
hi all do we know how many people are going to Paddy's Hole & is the meeting time 12:00 in the car park, im on nights but i should make it ok

Ash
andytvcams 17 10.4k 1 United Kingdom
12 Jan 2007 11:07PM
Call time is 12.00 but the forecast does not look good.
13 Jan 2007 10:04AM
I should be there with A N Other . . . . 12 noon in the car park on the front, Ford Focus.

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.