Take your photography to the next level and beyond...

• NEWS
  • REVIEWS
  • INSPIRATION
  • COMMUNITY
  • COMPETITIONS

Why not join for free today?

Join for Free

Your total photography experience starts here

Enter ePHOTOzine's Prize Draw, with fab gifts for everyone! Click Here

Any other interests apart from photography?

widtink 4 406 2 Scotland
1 Jun 2013 11:14AM
Music as well , saw my fave band Rush the other night , brilliant. Iam also very close tae my chainsaw Wink I love her so much !!!!

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

Rod20 5 122 United Kingdom
1 Jun 2013 11:15AM
I make vintage style chests/trunks, and have been making them as card boxes for weddings, currently finishing a coffin for a gothic wedding.
Goldfynche 3 306 England
1 Jun 2013 11:25AM
Well, at 68. I lay claim to being the oldest trance addict ever! Tuned into Kiss FM one day and was immediately hooked. Not to the extent of you guys. Producing my own. But I just love listening and eternally regret that I only became aware of trance at the end of its era.
ade_mcfade 12 15.2k 216 England
1 Jun 2013 11:46AM
Killing threads....

often do that, albeit inadvertently. .
Goldfynche 3 306 England
1 Jun 2013 11:57AM

But threads, like conversations, often drift into other topics.

BTW. Tried to listen to your trance samples, but couldn't get a peep out of them, on the iPad.
saltireblue Plus
6 6.2k 33 Norway
1 Jun 2013 12:00PM

Quote:Killing threads....

Ah well, that was that thread then.Tongue
wicksy 10 79 United Kingdom
1 Jun 2013 12:06PM
Gardening - growing things to eat and photograph, Tennis
Goldfynche 3 306 England
1 Jun 2013 12:23PM
As for my buses. I like to collect London Transport examples from around the 50s/60s

The aircraft flight path picture is a screenshot from the iMac app 'Plane Finder' showing planet wide flights in real time..........er.....I can tell that you're all absolutely fascinated by that!Sad
Goldfynche 3 306 England
1 Jun 2013 12:24PM
And the blue dot in the picture is my house in London.
Ade_Osman 13 4.5k 36 England
1 Jun 2013 12:35PM
RC model boat building, both the slow sailing type vessels through to the superfast 70-80mph nitro fueled hydroplanes..........And you think photography is expensive Sad
conrad 12 10.9k 116
1 Jun 2013 12:52PM
Reading, traveling (which goes together very well with photography Tongue ), writing, architecture and interior design - and photographing it, and I collect art nouveau and art deco photo frames - funny, that, also a connection with photography!
mdpontin Plus
12 6.0k Scotland
1 Jun 2013 12:55PM

Quote:The aircraft flight path picture is a screenshot from the iMac app 'Plane Finder' showing planet wide flights in real time..........er.....I can tell that you're all absolutely fascinated by that!Sad

Thanks. I just downloaded the iPhone version. Smile
saltireblue Plus
6 6.2k 33 Norway
1 Jun 2013 2:04PM

Quote:
The aircraft flight path picture is a screenshot from the iMac app 'Plane Finder' showing planet wide flights in real time.(

Is that this site? It's the one I follow.
mdpontin Plus
12 6.0k Scotland
1 Jun 2013 2:29PM
Very nice, Malc. I've bookmarked it. Thanks.
pulsar69 12 1.6k 6 United Kingdom
1 Jun 2013 2:35PM

Quote:Music mainly Progressive House Trance and chilled , some experience as a DJ many years ago and still tinker with production and mixing occasionally Wink though not professionally and probably not that well lol

love progressive - used to be a night called Technique in Leeds, many a spangly night of hedonism there Wink

used to write tunes myself - on a Roland W30 - and now very occasionally use the arpeggiators on the Triton Extreme to do live stuff... on my headphones... on my own... Wink

Haha ! me too I used a roland 303 groovebox then the digital version on pc for a while , on the headphones on your own , and now i spend time in the headphones on virtual DJ though you have to wear half a headphone to get that right Wink

We shall have to get together some time ade, sounds like we have a bit in common , I am from Middlesbrough ( unfortunately )

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.