Your chance to win a Nikon Z 50 Camera Kit!

Any ProLabs in Bristol?

njsmith 15 85 United Kingdom
13 Apr 2008 5:40PM
Can anybody tell me if there are any ProLabs in Bristol now.

I used AvonColour on and off but have found that it has now closed down and switched all the processing to ‘TopPhoto’ in Liskard, Cornwall.

As AvonColour was less than half a mile from where I live it was convenient for quick short print runs.

I know there used to be a few in Bristol but I have searched the web with no luck. Can anybody point me in the direction of a Bristol ProLab.

Nick

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

abaird 13 8 United Kingdom
17 Apr 2008 11:53PM
There are no Pro labs in Bristol, though I guess by now you've discovered that!! I spoke to Redcliffe but they don't do film processing and mostly do graphics printing so you'll have to drive up to The Darkroom UK in Cheltenham - or post it to one of the other national labs like Peak or Transpacolor....
njsmith 15 85 United Kingdom
18 Apr 2008 8:55AM
Alistair
Thank you for your reply, I feared as much. I was aware of Redcliffe Imaging and use Peak Imaging a lot but found AvonColour convenient for short notice same day items.

I know that in the eighties there were quite a few ProLabs in the Bristol area but that’s progress I suppose, i’ll have to do with posting and waiting.

Nick

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.