Turn Your Old Camera Into Cash With An Instant Quote From MPB

Any recent experience with Onestop Digital or Digital rev

psiman 16 574 Wales
6 Nov 2017 9:49AM
Does anyone have any recent experience of shopping with Onestop Digital or Digital Rev? I'm aware that they sell grey import but their prices offer significant reduction over the best UK prices.

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

sitan1 Plus
11 1.2k 1 United Kingdom
6 Nov 2017 10:11AM
Yep I bought my Nikon D750 from Digital Rev, no problems, received camera really quickly, as you said its a grey import which isn't a big issue and you make sufficient savings.
Digital Rev has got good reviews and is a recognised company.
So far I haven't needed to use the warranty which is great as it means my camera is doing what its supposed to do but this means I cant comment on their procedure for when things go wrong with regards to returns or repairs, but I do believe they repair the camera in the UK under their warranty but make sure you check that out first.
So basically a thumbs up from me for Digital Rev.
Sorry no experience of Onestop.
psiman 16 574 Wales
6 Nov 2017 10:16AM
Thanks, I should have mentioned I was looking at cameras not lenses. Was the D750 UK spec, i.e. English language and UK main plug, etc.?
sitan1 Plus
11 1.2k 1 United Kingdom
6 Nov 2017 10:50AM
Yep the menus was already in English and the firmware was the latest version and it came with the normal battery charger etc,
sherlob Plus
14 3.1k 129 United Kingdom
6 Nov 2017 2:50PM
Its been a few years, but I'd give Digital Rev my thumbs up. That said, the last time I checked their pricing wasn't so attractive...
psiman 16 574 Wales
22 Nov 2017 2:36PM
Just to follow up on this post, I ended up buying from HDEW, excellent price, delivery within a week no hassles with customs duty, etc., English manuals, menus and plug.

Very pleased!

Simon

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.