Get 50% Off Affinity Photo Today!

anybody interested in doing wedding pics?

andysarah 15 1
19 Jul 2005 12:12PM
we are getting married in setpember at a priory in kent is anybody intested in taking some picture?
cheers
andy
debbiehardy 16 363 United Kingdom
19 Jul 2005 12:27PM
Hi Sarah and Andy. I would suggest that the SWPP is a good place to look for someone to record your day! Good luck with your wedding - Debbie.
philwig 15 817 1
19 Jul 2005 12:46PM
Taking wedding pictures of photographers... not sure that would be an easy job Wink
peterjones 18 5.1k 1 United Kingdom
19 Jul 2005 1:55PM
Andy, I suggest you announce your date as there are quite a number of Pro Wedding Photographers active on this site however if you are getting married on a September Saturday your choice may be restricted by availablity e.g. I have 5 weddings in September and only one Sat.(the 24th) free atm. If it is the 3rd that is one of the most popular dates in the year !

All the best with your wedding plans, Peter.
UserDeleted 17 3.6k
19 Jul 2005 11:40PM
I'm already booked through September so couldn't offer my services to you.

However the suggestion to look at the SWPP site for photographers is a good one (it is the organisation that I belong to).

You might want to try the following;

Peter Prior based in East Sussex

Claire Butler based in Kent

Both are SWPP and good very photographers that I know personally...no guarantees they are available.

This is of course assuming that you are looking for experienced wedding photographers.....

Mike.
roger staten 19 133
19 Jul 2005 11:53PM
The date is important I only have one left and expenses would be added to the package for distance. Always interested in differant locations.
www.rogerstatenphotography.com
agoreira 17 6.0k Wales
20 Jul 2005 1:24AM
"www.rogerstatenphotography.com"

These clikpik galleries seem very popular, but I'm surprised to find that they don't work in Opera. Not too much to ask of someone selling a web design package, is it? Wink Opera is quite a well used programme, it's been around a long time. Most people seem to opting for the grey or black template with clikpik, as a result, they all look pretty similar. I suppose that is inevitable really.
UserRemoved 16 4.2k
20 Jul 2005 1:30AM
Just dont ask roger to do you a CD-R Wink

I think you'll find that a lot of photographers are already booked for most weekends in July/August/September next year, so a date would help.

And no I'm not interested Wink
Kim Walton 17 145 30 United Kingdom
20 Jul 2005 1:47AM
Know some one that would be intrested ---and he`s good

www.digitalimagination.co.uk

Mention my name "Kim"
roger staten 19 133
20 Jul 2005 3:46AM
Nice one Joe! You are paying attention to the whole forum, fortunately I never rely on only one computer.

"These clikpik galleries seem very popular" -abwhitt

Cheap and very quick if you need a site and have little time to construct something differant or lack funds to pay some-one else. If you have any good recommedations less us hear them.
20 Jul 2005 4:22AM
On the premise that the only stupid question is the one that is not asked and please'scuse my total ignorance but someone please explain to me what a "Clikpik" gallery is ?

Many anticipated thanks, Peter.
MDR_Photo 15 872 England
20 Jul 2005 4:27AM
Clickpik is a company who help photographers set up a website. See here the system looks pretty good and reasonable to me and I am planning to sign up for the trial in the next week.
roger staten 19 133
20 Jul 2005 4:32AM
Go onto my website www.rogerstatenphotography.com and click on the link on the home page to 'clikpic'.
My whole site is built on a provided template system and you just fill in the blanks and load your pictures and choose options for colours and design layout. Very easy to use, though can be long winded if you are uploading many pics in a single session.
I'm happy with the result and it cost me 78 for the first two years.
You can get a free trial.
20 Jul 2005 7:06AM
Many thanks, if it has only cost you 78 for the first two years you have done very well; I see how it works, presumably it is a comparitively fast way to get online quickly.... I did it the hard way: I built my website myself (www.prettypicturesuk.co.uk) with at first no knowledge whatsoever and it has been in some ways a torturous climb.

Just looked at your website Roger quickly and it is fast to download, simple, easy to navigate with good colours !

You ain't done badly m8! Kind regards, Peter.
agoreira 17 6.0k Wales
20 Jul 2005 7:48AM
"Cheap and very quick if you need a site and have little time to construct something differant or lack funds to pay some-one else. If you have any good recommedations less us hear them."

Agree, it's quick, it's painless,and it's fairly cheap. It looks fine, as well, it's just that a few here have informed us about their sites there lately, and they look a bit of a muchness, all very similar. That's not necessarily a bad thing, just inevitable, all using similar templates.

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.