WEX Offer: Save 50 On The Olympus OM-D E-M1X

Anyone love cats?

Denise 19 279
9 Oct 2004 2:48PM
Debbie, I agree with you, it's the not knowing.
debbiehardy 16 363 United Kingdom
9 Oct 2004 2:50PM
It does help that people are so concerned. Anyway, as I said, contact me if the little ones still need a home!!
Denise 19 279
9 Oct 2004 3:01PM
I certainly will Debbie :0)
sillyconguru 16 4.4k
9 Oct 2004 5:01PM
The Chinese food song is "Cats in the kettle", it is by "Bob Rivers Comedy Corp". The original was "Cats in the cradle", it is by "Ugly Kid Joe"
vfr400 18 886
9 Oct 2004 8:15PM
If its any help my mate's cat went missing and after 6 weeks had not turned up they presumed the worse. Then lol and behold gypsy returned home as if nothing had happended a bit thin and dirty but she lived to the grand old age of 17 do don't give up hope yet.
chris
samstan 16 127
10 Oct 2004 3:47PM
I love cats - Worzel & Richie , unfortunately I don't think they'd take too kindly to any competition for cuddles!

Debbie, I hope Pixel turns up safe & sound Smile
gibbsy 16 403 Wales
10 Oct 2004 7:17PM
My two Field Spaniels hate cats and squirrels, both of which frequent my garden daily. I only hate one of those species and it's not the one that eats nuts.
conrad 16 10.9k 116
11 Oct 2004 2:06PM
I dont like cats either - but I have two! My wife likes them, and she assured me they were very sanitary creatures. I believed it - until they started peeing in the sink, on the settee, on the computer ... etc. - you get the picture. No, Im a dog person. Yes, my dog smells too, but thats mainly because we allow her swim almost every day. She never pees or poos in the house - and the only time she was so ill that she did, she was obviously very uncomfortable with it. Add her cheerful disposition, enthusiasm every time I enter the room, and just very sweet character in general, and Ill choose my dog over our cats any time! (Did you notice the difference in possessive pronouns there...?)
Conrad
conrad 16 10.9k 116
11 Oct 2004 2:08PM
Oops - I think an apology is in order. I reacted to later posts in this thread, and not to the original ones. Sorry some of you got upset at some of the negative comments...
Conrad

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.