Save 15% On Excire Foto Software With Code: EXCIRE-EP

Anyone read Dan Brown's "The Da Vinci Code"

flossie 18 1.6k
8 Apr 2005 1:12PM
I just bought it, haven't started it yet ...tried the library first and there were 24 reserves on it!!

And while we're talking about books, just finished Nigel Slater's 'Toast', loved it.
tigerminx 17 237 South Africa
9 May 2005 7:13AM
Just finished reading Angels and Demons. I think I enjoyed it more then Da Vinci Code. What a great book, read it from start to finish yesterday. Could not put it down honestly...
macroman 18 15.3k England
9 May 2005 7:31AM
Read Da Vinci Code, a good story, but that's about all.

Also Digital Fortress, a bit far fetched, but still an interesting concept.

Bible, burning bushes, miracles and suchlike Mmmm?
Big Bri 20 16.7k United Kingdom
9 May 2005 8:12AM
Just finished Angels and Demons, started Da Vinci Code and have Deception Point and Digital Fortress sitting on my bookshelf waiting.....
digicammad 18 22.0k 40 United Kingdom
9 May 2005 8:19AM
Read Angels and Demons recently. I don't think it is any more far fetched than many novels. If you want realism read The Rise and Fall of The Third Reich, novels are about escaping the real world for a while.

I fully intend to read his other books, although I expect there will be an element of similarity.

Ian
tigerminx 17 237 South Africa
16 May 2005 6:44AM
Just finished Deception Point. I must say this was just as good as the previous two (Da Vinci Code, Angels and Demons). I really enjoyed the story, and found it fast paced. I am currently reading Digital Fortress which is more up my alley being a computer programmer etc. Dan Brown is a genius.

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.