Anyone used these guys?

sherlob Plus
13 3.1k 129 United Kingdom
21 Jul 2019 6:43PM
Hi All,

Any one used Team Calendars for calendar printing before? I'm wondering what the print quality is like on their A3 calendars?

Regards,

Adam

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

chase Plus
14 1.3k 272 England
22 Jul 2019 8:42PM
Hi Adam,not used the ones you mentioned but I have used Yophoto for some time now. Excellent print quality and service, not the cheapest on the market though.
Janet
sherlob Plus
13 3.1k 129 United Kingdom
22 Jul 2019 8:56PM
Thanks Janet, but way too expensive for what I'm after. I'm looking to do a print run of about 200 in order to raise some charity funds (in this case to help finance a volunteering project as a photographer in Africa next year). I want to sell the calendars at between 10-12 max and need to make at least 50% profit per unit. The company I use last year for my PAPYRUS Prevention of Young Suicide came in on budget, but the print quality wasn't up to the standard I had hoped for. I have also received feedback that the calendars haven't been particularly robust - the hole for a pin been cut into the paper. The calendars by Team Calendars look more robust, and at under 3 per unit sound good value. I'd just like to get some feedback of someone who has tried them before I go to the trouble of creating a design and paying for a printed proof.
chase Plus
14 1.3k 272 England
22 Jul 2019 9:39PM
Ah, well sorry I couldn't help but I wish you all the best for your project.
Sure there will be someone along who has had experience with them.

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.