Don't Miss Out On Top-Selling Deals From Park Cameras - Find Out More

Are You An ePHOTOzine Prize Draw Winner?

Attention!

This topic is locked.

Reason : 2013 draw announcement. Patience, young Padawans, 2014 results coming soon...


17 Jan 2014 7:57AM
For the first time in any draw for a very long time yes
the Verbatim Photographer's Kit
I am chuffed

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

17 Jan 2014 9:09AM

Quote:Oh, I thought I hadn't won anything but it seems I've won a Reallusion FaceFilter - many thanksSmileBlush. I don't know, though, if this is one that needs a UK address or not - so if it doesn't it would be nice to use my French address........also, I assume that this is a download?

Pete



Hi Pete this was open to worldwide entries so posting to your French address will be fine.

Thanks,

Nik.
garymcparland 13 343 3 United Kingdom
17 Jan 2014 10:17AM
Id like to add my thanks to ephotozine & Tamron, first time winning anything in the Christmas draw. A great Tamron Macro Lens Smile Smile
How do i make sure its a Canon mount?

Thanks
Gary
cattyal Plus
14 9.0k 6 England
17 Jan 2014 10:27AM

Quote:Id like to add my thanks to ephotozine & Tamron, first time winning anything in the Christmas draw. A great Tamron Macro Lens Smile Smile
How do i make sure its a Canon mount?

Thanks
Gary



You ask for Sony mount and then send it to me Wink (I'm not in the least bit jealous.......)
saltireblue Plus
9 10.4k 59 Norway
17 Jan 2014 10:37AM

Quote:Id like to add my thanks to ephotozine & Tamron, first time winning anything in the Christmas draw. A great Tamron Macro Lens Smile Smile
How do i make sure its a Canon mount?

Thanks
Gary


In cases where the prize has variations then you will be contacted by the prize supplier to establish which version you need.

MAlc
garymcparland 13 343 3 United Kingdom
17 Jan 2014 10:41AM

Quote:You ask for Sony mount and then send it to me Wink (I'm not in the least bit jealous.......)


No bother keep your eye on the postman Wink


Quote:In cases where the prize has variations then you will be contacted by the prize supplier to establish which version you need.


Thanks Malc Smile
cattyal Plus
14 9.0k 6 England
17 Jan 2014 10:46AM

Quote:You ask for Sony mount and then send it to me Wink (I'm not in the least bit jealous.......)

No bother keep your eye on the postman Wink



But you don't know where I live (or do you.....) Smile
petebfrance 8 2.9k France
17 Jan 2014 11:13AM

Quote:...


Hi Pete this was open to worldwide entries so posting to your French address will be fine.

Thanks,

Nik.



Many thanks

Pete
SosFM 11 85 1 United Kingdom
17 Jan 2014 9:06PM

Quote:As always im not ) congratulations to all the winners xx

Quote:As always im not ) congratulations to all the winners xx


No, me neither.
Tandberg 16 1.2k 2 England
20 Jan 2014 12:20PM
Reallusion FaceFilter=Cool can have a playGrin
BEVZED 13 1.1k United Kingdom
20 Jan 2014 12:43PM
Thank you very much EPZ, really appreciated Grin
Lilac 13 33 England
20 Jan 2014 6:31PM
Just back from a short break to see that I have won a prize - thank you EPZ Team
pluckyfilly 13 351 33 United Kingdom
11 Jan 2015 9:20AM
It would have been nice to know who won what?

I found a thread which I was happily reading got to page nine and comment from Ade re granddaughter winning a pen before I got chucked out and now can't find the same thread!

Such is life I guess I wasn't on the short list, can't be bothered now to spend more time searching but as aforementioned would have been nice to know who made it and got a prize.
saltireblue Plus
9 10.4k 59 Norway
11 Jan 2015 9:24AM
Closing date for entries was the 9th January 2015, so the results will be announced very soon.
Last year, the thread notifying members of the results was posted on the 14th.

Malc
JJGEE 15 7.7k 18 England
11 Jan 2015 11:16AM

Quote:It would have been nice to know who won what?

This topic is for the winners of the 2013 XMAS draw, so perhaps just a few more days to find out who won the 2014 XMAS Draw prizes Wink