WEX Deal: Save 500 on the Sony A7R Mark II

are you lucky

12 Mar 2017 6:58PM
are you one of life"s winners in comps lotto ect once i won four mugs in a radio comp

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

StrayCat 16 19.1k 3 Canada
12 Mar 2017 7:31PM
Won $2500 in our national lottery one time.
DaveRyder Plus
6 4.3k 2 United Kingdom
12 Mar 2017 8:23PM
Won the hand of my wife (just in case Sue reads my posts) 20yrs this year
Paul Morgan 19 19.4k 6 England
12 Mar 2017 8:52PM
I once one a luxury Caribbean cruse for two but there`s was a catch, It did not include flights and I was totally skint at the time Smile
Dave_Canon Plus
14 1.8k United Kingdom
12 Mar 2017 10:37PM
There is no such thing as luck just probability.

Dave
collywobles 16 4.0k 10 United Kingdom
13 Mar 2017 8:12AM
Grew up through a period of economic stability and investment, never been unemployed, always earned a good salary, have a two thirds salary linked pension, have 4 boys all went to University, bought a house when they were only 4 times annual salary now worth half a million, have good health and fitness and a marriage that's lasted 50 years. YES, I am lucky..... and I think I'm gonna win the lottery this week too ......... ! SadSadSadSadSadSad
Cephus Plus
15 2.6k England
13 Mar 2017 9:14AM
If I didn't have bad luck I wouldn't have any. WinkWinkWink
13 Mar 2017 10:07AM
I consider myself extremely lucky/fortunate, as I have a nice home, food in the cupboards, I'm in excellent health, have a lovely woman and a great family. I live in a lovely area, ideal for a nature lover. I also live in a rich country, which I consider myself to be very fortunate to be a part of, when you consider what other countries are like. I know the U.K. has it's share of issues, but we are a very rich country, with a liberal society, When you consider what happens in some other countries, such as peaceful protesters being shot, or shot at at with assault rifles, married women who have been raped getting stoned to death for committing adultery and a lot more besides!

I was lucky to get five numbers on the National Lottery. I have also won prizes in several competitions, including photography related items.
JackAllTog Plus
11 6.1k 58 United Kingdom
13 Mar 2017 12:54PM
Does luck and optimism go hand in hand, do you make your own luck by making yourself available. If you glass is half full most of the time then are you more ready to see good things around you.
As far as prizes go i'm a bit lucky now and again - but as Dave says above that's probably just probability.

Wishing good luck to you all - if you are optimistic perhaps get a lotto ticket this weekend or buy a raffle ticket for you local community event. Then even if you're not lucky maybe someone else will be.
StrayCat 16 19.1k 3 Canada
13 Mar 2017 5:57PM
Good health is all you need, forget the rest of it, it's all a myth.Smile

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.