Take your photography to the next level and beyond...

• NEWS
  • REVIEWS
  • INSPIRATION
  • COMMUNITY
  • COMPETITIONS

Why not join for free today?

Join for Free

Your total photography experience starts here

Christmas Prize Draw 2017

B&W Challenge ending 8 p.m. Wednesday 6th December 2017:"frightening/ugly/grotesque/horrible".

JawDborn Plus
5 1.1k 1 England
29 Nov 2017 9:54PM
Having just recovered from a nightmare induced by Chris’s doll image, an idea for a challenge. This week’s challenge is something(s) that YOU consider to be frightening/ugly/grotesque/ horrible. Anything from a building to a wart. Or even the washing up.

Rules

1. The challenge is just for fun.
2. All images must be taken after the theme is announced.
3. All images must be uploaded by 8pm on Wednesday
4. All uploads must be B&W (or sepia toned)
5. Only one upload per member
6. The person who hosts is the judge for that week challenge and the judge’s decision is final
7. The winner gets to create, run and judge the challenge for the following week
8. Have fun

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

cattyal Plus
12 8.3k 6 England
29 Nov 2017 10:02PM
Tricky one - the stuff peoole find horrible I tend to like - as you'd see from my collection of goodies that ranges from freaky dolls to desiccated rats to a squashed mole (the black furry variety) Smile
JawDborn Plus
5 1.1k 1 England
29 Nov 2017 10:07PM

Quote:Tricky one - the stuff peoole find horrible I tend to like - as you'd see from my collection of goodies that ranges from freaky dolls to desiccated rats to a squashed mole (the black furry variety) Smile

How about an empty bottle of voddy? Must surely distress you.😀
petebfrance 5 2.6k France
29 Nov 2017 10:56PM
Got it! A self-portraitSad
Of course I'd have to use the bridge camera because the DSLR has a mirror and it's 7 years bad luck if I break thatWink
JawDborn Plus
5 1.1k 1 England
30 Nov 2017 10:24AM

Quote:Got it! A self-portraitSad
Of course I'd have to use the bridge camera because the DSLR has a mirror and it's 7 years bad luck if I break thatWink

Don't forget to use the"Adult Content" option, Pete.
SlowSong Plus
9 7.1k 30 England
30 Nov 2017 10:28AM

Quote: my collection of goodies (that) ranges from freaky dolls to desiccated rats to a squashed mole (the black furry variety)

Shall we just let Alison have it now? GrinGrinGrin

You won't see a selfie of me though; I'm stuffed with cold and a bit bedraggled. I do have some standards.
Sad
saltireblue Plus
7 7.3k 33 United Kingdom
30 Nov 2017 12:08PM

Quote: I do have some standards.

As in flags?Tongue
cattyal Plus
12 8.3k 6 England
1 Dec 2017 7:28PM

Quote:
Quote:Tricky one - the stuff peoole find horrible I tend to like - as you'd see from my collection of goodies that ranges from freaky dolls to desiccated rats to a squashed mole (the black furry variety) Smile

How about an empty bottle of voddy? Must surely distress you.😀

I'm afraid I have three bottles of voddy in the kitchen- one of which I was given nigh on a year ago by my ex-boss! I tend to stick to the wine lately though I'm sure that will change in due course.
cattyal Plus
12 8.3k 6 England
1 Dec 2017 7:30PM

Quote:
Quote: my collection of goodies (that) ranges from freaky dolls to desiccated rats to a squashed mole (the black furry variety)

Shall we just let Alison have it now? GrinGrinGrin

You won't see a selfie of me though; I'm stuffed with cold and a bit bedraggled. I do have some standards.
Sad

I could add to that the dried up frog that a work colleage found behind her sofa - they know me well at the office Smile

Hope your cold goes away soon - I had one that was doing the rounds a couple or so weeks back - it lasted a good fortnight
SlowSong Plus
9 7.1k 30 England
1 Dec 2017 8:16PM
We found a flattened, dried up frog in my mother in law's wardrobe after she'd died. Wish I'd kept it now. You never know when these things might come in useful.
cattyal Plus
12 8.3k 6 England
1 Dec 2017 9:20PM
Oh indeed keep everything! I've a couple of dried out rats that mum found in the feed-room, the mole she found on the drive and it had obviously been run over as it's kinda flat with feet splayed out at each corner. Oh and she found a dried out chicken head on the muck heap - who knows where that came from Smile
JawDborn Plus
5 1.1k 1 England
1 Dec 2017 9:28PM

Quote:Oh indeed keep everything! I've a couple of dried out rats that mum found in the feed-room, the mole she found on the drive and it had obviously been run over as it's kinda flat with feet splayed out at each corner. Oh and she found a dried out chicken head on the muck heap - who knows where that came from Smile

So what do you do with your toe-nail clippings? Make soup?
cattyal Plus
12 8.3k 6 England
1 Dec 2017 9:32PM

So what do you do with your toe-nail clippings? Make soup?

I save them up in a jar and when there's enough I sprinkle them on my ice-cream
SlowSong Plus
9 7.1k 30 England
1 Dec 2017 9:36PM
The OH left his clippings on my set of drawers the other day. After I cursed him, and them, I burnt them.
I'll let you know if it worked. Wink
JawDborn Plus
5 1.1k 1 England
1 Dec 2017 10:10PM

Quote:The OH left his clippings on my set of drawers the other day. After I cursed him, and them, I burnt them.
I'll let you know if it worked. Wink

Were they your fluffy winter drawers, and why did you burn them?

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.