Back after a long break

Hi,
Reconnecting with EPZ after a long break. Due to illness and major surgery in the summer my photography has been on the back burner for some time. I'm now recovering from a kidney transplant and feeling well enough to pick up the camera again.
I love looking at landscapes but a bit of a coward when it comes to going out in the cold so will be reverting back to what I know best. That is art nude, wildlife or anything that moves on wheels.
I had a quick look at my profile before heading to the forums and realised there are a few people who should be thanked for User Awards and other awards which are greatly appreciated. I'll do my best to respond to any I might be lucky enough to get in the future.
My port will be getting a complete revamp over the next few weeks so let me know if you have any favourites I should keep.

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

JackAllTog Plus
10 5.8k 58 United Kingdom
23 Jan 2020 1:35PM
Hi Scott, welcome back I'm glad you are recovering and feeling able to shoot again, I wish you well on your road to full recovery. I look forward to seeing fresh work from yourself, some of your works just stick in my mind for their impact so i'm looking forward to your new ideas.
Hi Stuart
Many thanks, need to get my mojo back.
I have an interesting shoot booked in February so watch this space.

Scott

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.