Save 15% On Excire Foto Software With Code: EXCIRE-EP

Before and After Gallery

Crazee1ady 14 16
22 Sep 2007 3:05PM
I think this is an amazing new addition and I love it, shows how improves can be and are made. I am having a problem tho in the fact that I have a small monitor and to hover over the numbers I lose seeing the complete image.......am I the only one experiencing this?
22 Sep 2007 3:14PM
yes, it's a bit of a problem, especially with portrait format photos. Can't get the top of the photos in the screen either. Not sure if they can do something to improve it though. Think they put the 'numbers' slightly more upward already. Perhaps they can put them in the bg area of the photo, but not sure about it myself, it might work a bit distractive
Dave_Collier 15 236 2 England
22 Sep 2007 5:03PM
Im use a screen resolution of 1152 x 864 pixe;s, and if I select key F11 to show the page full screen when viewing the Before and Ater image, you get to see the whole image and the buttons to switch between images when the photo is in portrait format. To revert back to a normal screen press F11 again.
Crazee1ady 14 16
22 Sep 2007 5:06PM
Ty thats a work around :o)
EddieAC 16 3.2k 2 United Kingdom
22 Sep 2007 6:43PM
If you click on the number then that photo will remain active until you mouseover or click another version number.

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.