Save & earn with MPB this Christmas; trade-in and buy pre-loved

Best of Nikkors 17-35/2.8 and 12-24DX/4

strawman 17 22.2k 16 United Kingdom
13 Mar 2006 5:04AM
Send me a private message with your EMAIL and I will find a way of getting the report to you, but probably not till Tuesday evening. Smile
CatMouse 18 115 Russian Federation
13 Mar 2006 5:07AM
OK, John!
MikeH 16 218 4 United Kingdom
13 Mar 2006 6:34AM
I must go with Chris and John on this , I use D70, Nikon18-70mm and the Sigma 10-20mm. It is everything Chris has said but I find it's outstanding quality is it's sharpness particularly at the edges even at wide apertures. I've never heard it make any noise, it's usually that blooming windy I wouldn't notice!LOL!Like Chris I have been very happy with my prints from this lens ,it's simply a superb piece of kit all round and once you've got used to its Wide view then it can yield some amazing shots particularly landscapes. I stopped reading technical reviews a long time ago and prefer to rely on Magazine comparisons as a GUIDE, otherwise you never get any pictures taken. Look how many EPZ'RS have this lens, it has a substantial reputation.
andytvcams 19 10.4k 1 United Kingdom
13 Mar 2006 6:54AM
Forget Ken he is has been bought by Nikon Ive used a 10-20 sigma and its well worth the money.
User_Removed 17 3.3k Russian Federation
13 Mar 2006 7:24AM
The 10-20mm is rarely off my camera, and it's a superb lens, especially for the price. Rockwell's opinion aside, it focusses quickly (though if you're using it for landscapes then AF won't be too much of an issue), is quiet and nice and sharp.

None of my recent customer's have complained anyhow...

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.