Save 69% on inPixio Photo Studio 11 Ultimate (discount applied at checkout)

best online printers to print photography exam work?

I need to print my photography exam photos but id rather out source for better quality than colleges printers also college charge for photopaper and printing is rather expensive. But i want to use a place where my photographs will not get cropped as one is creation using unusual size canvas of 3000 x3000
mikehit 11 8.0k 13 United Kingdom
7 May 2014 11:12AM
I use DS Colour Lab at the moment (it is local to me) but have also used OneVision. DS charge something like 1.20 for an A3 print.
Sending to an online printer is no different to doing it on your own printer - you print you square image on a standard sheet size (A3 or A4 for example) and cut the white area off when mounting - the lab shouldn't crop it unless you specifically ask them to.
peterjones 19 5.1k 1 United Kingdom
7 May 2014 2:11PM
I also like DS Colour labs but you must have an accurate monitor and preferably use their colour profiles though I believe sRGB is more than acceptable; the bulk of my business goes to One Vision who prefer sRGB and will adjust your colours if necessary; DS Colour labs no longer tweak your colours.

Peter.
Yeah ive chosen ds colour labels all my files where in srgb so should be ok they came straight out of photoshop cs6, thanks for the help guys
Graysta 16 1.1k England
7 May 2014 8:59PM
I used DS colour labs to print my Associate panel for The Royal Photographic Society.
I will recommend them to anyone. And one print I thought was maybe not right they did again F.O.C.
I now use them for all my albums.and the service is almost as fast as a wi-fi card.

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.