Save 15% On Excire Foto Software With Code: EXCIRE-EP

Best question yet!!

Leanne_photo 15 158
25 Sep 2006 10:23PM
Working in a camera shop, we get asked some great questions (ermm I ll keep it anon for any customers reading)

"Can I use this camera (slr) without the lens then?"

"Have you got any of those olympic cameras?" (OHH FAST RUNNERS THEM)

Upon helping a customer on removing red eye on self service machine, "wow how did you know what colour eyes they had?"

"I'm not happy with my photos, they're out of focus can you re-do them?, it must have been something you did" hmm don't tempt me

"Can you develop these for me" (holding out battery, umm might have some trouble there)
We get the "can you remove... to reveal..." question asked loads never a dull moment
JohnHawthorne 15 1.7k 5 Scotland
25 Sep 2006 11:08PM

Quote:Did Jamaica mistake, then? Smile

Un oh, Jas is back!

ok ok, so I did laugh at it, but so what? Wink
Just Jas Plus
19 26.3k 1 England
25 Sep 2006 11:38PM
Woman in W H Smiths "Have you any hardy annuals?

Assistant: "Try the garden shop next door, madam".

(You can tell that this was a long time ago, can't you?)

Woman "No, I mean the Laurel And Hardy Annuals!"

jas
Tooth 16 5.8k 227 Ireland
25 Sep 2006 11:44PM
I bought a shirt in Debenham's in Belfast today and asked if there was a problem could I return it to a different shop (meaning the branch in Derry).

"Is it a branch of Debenham's?" he asked...
Fishnet 17 5.0k 5 United Kingdom
26 Sep 2006 12:02AM
Years ago I used to work in Mothercare and had to wear a BRIGHT green t-shirt with 'Mothercare' written in huge letters across my back (along with the other 30 or so staff) and whilst on my hands and knees picking stock up off the floor that customers had knocked off hangers etc I would constantly get asked "Excuse me, do you work here?"
The amount of times I felt like saying "No, I just like wearing the staff uniform and coming in at the weekend to pick cr@p off the floor"
Nike55 15 966 United Kingdom
26 Sep 2006 12:04AM
...I used to be a bouncer at Mothercare...
Fishnet 17 5.0k 5 United Kingdom
26 Sep 2006 12:05AM
Well, 2 year olds and hormonal pregnant women are a force to be reckoned with, I bet you had your work cut out.
Just Jas Plus
19 26.3k 1 England
26 Sep 2006 12:08AM
A guy goes into Jessops and asks to see a particular DSLR.

The assistant obligingly brings out the model from under the counter.

The customer looks at it for a few moments and then remarks, somewhat surprisedly, "It's very small, isn't it?"

"Well, Sir" replied the assistant "it's been reduced".

jas Smile)
Sus 17 3.2k 9 England
26 Sep 2006 12:17AM
a couple of months ago I was in the middle of decorating and went into tescos looking greasy and dirty wearing a -was it neds atomic dustbin? tshirt, looking for one of those plastic boxes to haul all the other half's junk into so I could keep my Important Objects within easy access on the shelves. It's the only time I have ever been approached twice in 5 minutes by shoppers thinking I was a tesco's employee. Scary.
Just Jas Plus
19 26.3k 1 England
26 Sep 2006 12:26AM
Probably thought you were the manager! Smile)

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.