Panasonic 'Nature' Competition - Win A LUMIX FZ1000 II!

Best Wishes.

MarkT 14 119 2 England
25 Oct 2011 8:06AM
I'm glad it's just my photos which are going to be analised - phew! Tongue

Congrats again Fran & Paul Smile

Mark.

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

Coleslaw 14 13.4k 28 Wales
25 Oct 2011 8:41AM
LOl, I have just googled what analised means.....LOL
mohikan22 15 2.3k 2 United Kingdom
25 Oct 2011 9:27AM
LOL!!! @ Cole////
couldnt be a worse typo!
BillyGoatGruff 12 191 199 England
25 Oct 2011 9:32AM
Paul and Fran - if you are reading this you are definitely more mad than I thought! Tongue
You should be enjoying your honeymoon!!
Hope the hangovers weren't too awful......Wink
MrsS 12 4.5k 18 England
25 Oct 2011 11:59AM
We are reading this, Bill - and a HUGE thanks to everyone - just catching our breath (and second wind) before we head out.

Yes, Angie - the cameras WILL be coming along, hope to get lots of use from them!

Managed not to cry at all yesterday, but crying laughing at the typo comments! Mark - we'll be gentle, promise! Grin

Cheers All!
MrsS x
sut68 15 2.0k 76 England
25 Oct 2011 12:02PM
... they ARE Bill, urgh Wink

Big big thanks everyone for your best wishes and comments. We had an incredibly special day that was fun from start to finish. Can't remember what time we actually made it back to our room ... but then again, nobody else could either.

Cheers Mark, you were a star mate ... PMSL @ Paul's comment Wink

Thanks again all ... just going to have a quick nap and then head oot ... back soon[ish] Wink

Paul
BillyGoatGruff 12 191 199 England
25 Oct 2011 2:12PM
As I thought: BARKING!!! Wink
sut68 15 2.0k 76 England
26 Oct 2011 5:18PM
WOOF Tongue
sut68 15 2.0k 76 England
30 Oct 2011 9:27AM
Once again a BIG THANKS to everyone for all your comments and best wishes.

We got back from our Honeymoon in Scotland yesterday and I must say we had an absolute cracker of a week. The weather was a bit flaky at times, but we stayed with Phil Crowder at his pub - the Forth Inn in Aberfoyle - and we had an absolute blast. Great accommodation, fabulous food & drink and the most hospitable staff you could ever wish to have looking after you ... highly recommended. Already trying to organise our next break up there. Cheers Phil, Arlene and everyone there - see you again soon!!!

Incidentally, there are some unofficial shots on Facebook for those who are interested and no doubt when we get to select our 'official' ones, they will likely surface too Smile

Ta all, enjoy the rest of your weekend!!! Smile

Paul
NEWDIGIT 8 401 United Kingdom
10 Nov 2011 2:42PM
Can't remember what time we actually made it back to our room ... but then again, nobody else could either

WHAT!!! on your wedding night?? now that really is being broad minded LOL

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.