Black Friday Deals for Camera?

Hi just wondering if there is already a website that has a line up for Black Friday. Only for photography equipment.

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

9 Nov 2018 9:46AM
Hi Shane,

Every year, we feature a guide on site that only has cameras, lenses and all accessories a photographer may use in it but as we don't know what deals will be going live, it won't be on site until Black Friday begins.

You can have a look at our ' photography deals ' daily to see if there's anything that takes your fancy on the list, too.

Cheers,

Nikita.

altitude50 14 13.5k United Kingdom
9 Nov 2018 9:56AM
I am after a new beard trimmer bargain, I don't like the one that I am using, waiting until black Friday.
(Well, it is a photographer's accessory.)
Cool, checked the link that you sent and you're right that the prices here are the best.
11 Nov 2018 1:25AM
Will your pending guide on site offer camera bodies and lenses that are used? I buy all my stuff used so I can use equipment that is better than if I only bought new stuff due to my tight budget. Thank you.
11 Nov 2018 2:18PM
Hi Bob,

We do have a classified ads section you may find useful: classified ads
Hi Nikita,

Checked the ePhotozine's Classified Ads and their is a lot of good products to check out. Another question do you have an idea for Adorama's BF Deals will looks like?

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.