British Photography Awards

Jestertheclown 11 8.0k 252 England
12 Sep 2019 6:56PM

Quote:
Not at all. I'm just not interested in drones, or cars in general for that matter. And I've always loved digital cameras. And don't call me ignorant just because i don't like the same things you do.

I couldn't have put that better.

As I posted earlier, drones have no appeal for me whatsoever.
That doesn't make me ignorant, merely disinterested so please don't label me as such.
I dare say there are things that interest me which would leave you cold.
Does that make you ignorant?
I wouldn't suggest that you are because of it.

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

Fma7 4 1.0k United Kingdom
12 Sep 2019 10:58PM

Quote:Just pure ignorance from most other photographers who have never given a drone a go or even took the effort to speak to someone who is flying one. I did a talk at my camera club and it opened the eyes to many photographers who just viewed them as gimmicky toys until my flying Hasselblad took to the stage.

Don't judge drone photography until you give it a go. I bet you were the same when digital cameras came out !

Whats your views on electric cars? Probably the same as drones, not really looked at them but made your mind up before even trying something new.

Well done, I've changed my mind
SlowSong Plus
11 8.4k 30 England
13 Sep 2019 9:57AM
Four stories in the news today concerning drones. All bad, two downright dangerous.
Chris_L 5 5.3k United Kingdom
13 Sep 2019 12:49PM
There was a few stories in the news about knives. Very bad.
SlowSong Plus
11 8.4k 30 England
13 Sep 2019 2:55PM
Very true. I very much doubt anyone's been harmed by a M4/3 though, thank goodness. Smile
saltireblue Plus
9 9.9k 36 Norway
13 Sep 2019 4:20PM

Quote:Four stories in the news today concerning drones. All bad, two downright dangerous.

Quote:There was a few stories in the news about knives. Very bad.

Quote:Very true. I very much doubt anyone's been harmed by a M4/3 though, thank goodness. Smile

I was left physically and mentally traumatised by a DSLR with a 70-200 lens attached - the wife found out how much it actually cost!
13 Sep 2019 5:12PM
GrinGrinGrin...same story in my case too, everytime before purchasing ornaments my wife give example of the cost of my 100-400 lens, which she believe worthless and instead it could have been better to purchase a gold ornament for her...GrinGrinGrin

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.