Up To 50% Off Regatta Clothing + An Extra 10% Discount With Code: MSSEXTRA10

Bus spotter forced to give up his hobby

Strobe 13 1.3k United States
25 Jun 2008 11:51AM
Why don't we organise a representative from the police to sit in on a forum one day and answer all our questions.
pepperst 13 2.3k 4 Wales
25 Jun 2008 12:15PM
Where do PCSO's fit in?

Most of the problems you hear about involve them at some point, they dont appear to be as trained nor as proffesional as the full time police.

In my personal opinion it is the actions of pcso's and the day-go brigade that are creating ill feeling towards the police. And the govt but thats a differant thread.
sidaorb 15 3.9k 2 England
25 Jun 2008 1:27PM

Quote:
Most of the problems you hear about involve them at some point, they dont appear to be as trained nor as proffesional as the full time police.

Again my point 'most of the problems you hear about', a newspaper wont report a story of a PCSO thats helped someone, personally I think they get a harder time of it from the press than the officers do, they were already fighting a negative attitude from day one, when they were labelled 'budget' coppers.

Police officers now have a lot more respect for PCSO's than even they had in the beginning, realising that they haven't taken there jobs, rather take on the more mundane work that they used to have, which means they can get on with 'thief taking' as it used to be called.

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.