Save An Extra 15% On All Regatta Clearance Jackets & Coats use code: JACKET15

C & G first year photography course

roger staten 19 133
7 Oct 2001 3:03PM
Just started this course. Anyone with suggestions of websites that would suit my training and college work. I am a beginner when it comes to photography.
Pete 19 18.8k 97 England
9 Oct 2001 1:07PM
We should hopefully have everythjing you want here. Have a look at ePHOTOzine's growing archive in the techniques section and in the how to sections of the equipment pages. You should find loads of useful material for reference and it can all be printed out with ease. If there's anything that you can't find and want more info let us know and we can include it in future updates.
10 Oct 2001 10:21PM
I used to teach C&G amongst other photography courses. Ask the lecturer that is what they pay them for. I am sure he/she won't mind. If they do your on the wrong course. The only photo site I have found that I really admire is www. luminous-landscape.com. There are no doubt others. It is a bit advanced for C&G but full of helpful people, mainly in USA. Before I get thrown off I have only just made contact with this site.
dfstudio 19 8
22 Mar 2002 10:09PM
Or you could go here http://www.dfstudio.co.uk where there are lots of c&g students..

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.