Take your photography to the next level and beyond...

• NEWS
  • REVIEWS
  • INSPIRATION
  • COMMUNITY
  • COMPETITIONS

Why not join for free today?

Join for Free

Your total photography experience starts here

USA Landscape Photographer of the Year 2016 open to entries NOW!

Calendars

29 Aug 2012 10:01AM
Need somewhere to get calendars printed in batches of 50 or 100 - anyone out there any ideas? Last years were great but they have gone up 100%!!!!!!!!!! Certainly not paying that! Hope this is posted in the right section! Lou

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

User_Removed 6 4.6k 1 Scotland
29 Aug 2012 11:15AM
I use Lulu.com

Quality is superb but they are not cheap.
Tricia Plus
10 325 Ireland
29 Aug 2012 11:22AM
Albelli and Pixum would be my choices.
Tricia
janovilas 12 233 England
29 Aug 2012 1:14PM
Focus_Man 6 481 631 United Kingdom
29 Aug 2012 4:41PM
I used Vistaprint
29 Aug 2012 8:30PM
Have just worked out the exact figures on the calendars from last year to this years figures. Batches of 10 have gone up by 128% and batches of 50 by 82% - hope everyone who used them last year finds out before they order this year!

Thanks for your suggestions - fileprint.org seems a pretty good offering but have also come upon thinkink.co.uk who also look pretty competitive. A bit more research is called for I think.....
chris.maddock 15 3.6k United Kingdom
29 Aug 2012 9:54PM
I can second the fileprint recommendation - haven't used their templates though, I design my own calendars then upload as a pdf and they print exactly what I send them.
janovilas 12 233 England
17 Sep 2012 11:37AM
The fileprint templates are pretty basic, but as with Chris, I create my own designs and upload them as PDFs. Very happy with the results...
18 Oct 2012 3:30PM
I've got a mate who could do that perfectly for you, he's got some pretty alright deals for [link removed by epz, please see terms and conditions/]Calendar Printers[/link]. I've managed a little design company for a few years now and I've always gone to him, quality is top notch, always delivers on time. A*, highly recommended!
Scutter Plus
8 1.7k 6 United Kingdom
18 Oct 2012 5:47PM
I create them in MS Publisher; save as PDF; and send to FilePrint. Job done (literally, they arrived yesterday and look good with accurate colour match).............Smile
cheddar-caveman 13 1.0k England
20 Oct 2012 8:12AM
Always use these people . Keep an eye open for special offers. Excellent service at good prices!
picalo 3 2
30 Oct 2012 3:28PM
I use vistaprint as soon as you do one order, they send you pretty good offers of freebies soon after.

Postage is steep sometimes.
5 Nov 2012 10:43AM
Thank you everyone for your thoughts I have gone with Fileprint hopefully - a calendar is due to me on Wednesday so fingers crossed. The lady (Olga) there was extremely helpful and I cannot thank her for her input enough!

Lou

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.