Save 69% on inPixio Photo Studio 10 Ultimate

CALLING ALL JUNIORS - competition 5th June - now closed!

MrsS 13 4.5k 18 England
6 Jun 2010 11:00AM
Wish I could, Jeff - really bad infection in my gum so can't eat and due to taking really strong antibiotics - NO wine either!

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

KarenFB Plus
14 5.4k 176 England
6 Jun 2010 11:14AM
It's okay Jeff!! biggrin-dark.jpg

I'll have Fran's share.............hate for it to go to waste!! devilish-dark.jpg
jonah794 10 1.7k 11 United Kingdom
6 Jun 2010 11:15AM
Sorry to hear your infection is so bad in your gum. Sad My dad's a dentist......... Wink
KarenFB Plus
14 5.4k 176 England
6 Jun 2010 11:17AM
I'd just like to add my thanks to everyone who has donated prizes (it really is very kind of you all!) and thanks to all the Juniors who entered - it's a very brave thing to do!! Smile
KarenFB Plus
14 5.4k 176 England
6 Jun 2010 11:18AM
Jonah!! Are you touting for business again!?! shocked-dark.jpg
jonah794 10 1.7k 11 United Kingdom
6 Jun 2010 11:31AM
No - but his website is www......... Wink
jamestheboy 10 447 5 United Kingdom
6 Jun 2010 11:35AM
A BIG thanks to fran and karen and to members who as donated prizes thanks. Well done to all the winners and to those who did not win do not worry your day will come. I am now working on my next big photo is so big it will not fit in the frame I think you might get the idea what I am working on.

Have a lovely day

james

Smile
MrsS 13 4.5k 18 England
6 Jun 2010 12:38PM
Here is what the Judges thought of the other entries

Lucy - Chickens. A gorgeous entry. The glossy plumage on the cockerel is beautiful and the way the young hens are following and looking so adoringly at him is really funny! Well seen and caught!

Josh - Three Cygnets. Such a sweet capture, they really do look cute and fluffy. Just a little over exposed, but a difficult capture to shot with pale cygnets against dark water.

Emilie - Three Pink Roses. We really like the slightly diagonal composition, with the largest rose in the top corner, going down to the slightly smaller roses. Well thought out and captured. Perhaps a different background may have looked better, something plainer that doesn't distract from the flowers.

Connor - Ice Skater. The colours are very striking in this image. We like the pose and how it fitted with the theme - it may have been an improvement by having the number showing, but as it's most likely on the back of the shirt, it would be hard to get it and the action in the same shot.

Aryan - 3 Deer. You were so lucky to get to see three deer at the same time and you've caught them brilliantly. We like the way their 'necklaces' match their 'ear-rings'! A lovely entry.

Nicholas - Milk In The Fridge Door. A well seen image (who would have thought to look in the fridge for '3')! That's a lot of milk! You've caught the different whites brilliantly.

Luke - Whistling Ducks. Again, it must have been so difficult to capture three at once! We really like the way they are stood in a semi-circle watching you!

Jonah - 3 cygnets Well caught. We really like the way they are all sat and looking in the same direction.

Maddy - Turbine We like the simplicity of this image - the colours and elegance make it a wonderful eye catching image.

Oliver - Lady Triptych A wonderfully crisp black and white image. We like the thought of having past, present and future - well thought out.

Martyna - Playing Cards Fills the theme well - three cards. The focus on the cards is good - well caught.

Ceri - Marbles It must have taken ages to capture all the moving marbles and leave just 3 dark ones still. A well thought out image with good depth of field.

Rosy - Sheep In Field You were very lucky to find three sheep off on their own - well seen. We like the way you've focused through the hedge and caught them brilliantly.

James - Roof/chimneys Brilliantly seen, not enough people think to look up and at buildings! There are so many 3's to choose from in this image, well done James.
Angi_Wallace Plus
12 266 10 United Kingdom
7 Jun 2010 8:28PM
Fran/Karen let me know where to send the tripod, I can send it in the next few days. Congratulations everyone.
KarenFB Plus
14 5.4k 176 England
7 Jun 2010 8:30PM
Hi Angi - I'll get Fran to contact you! Smile

(Thank you so much for donating it - the competition was brilliant, the juniors outdid themselves again!!)
MrsS 13 4.5k 18 England
7 Jun 2010 8:39PM
PM on its way, Angi Smile

F x

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.