50% Off Portrait Pro + An Extra 15% For EPZ Members With Code: EPZ421

Calling all South East England photographers

JJGEE 16 7.9k 18 England
14 Jan 2011 7:09PM

Quote:never know where to post now its sooooo confusing, did so in the group thing!

Good question.
Personally I would not "attend" and link a gallery upload to a meet if I was not actually there on the day / time as I think it would not in the spirit of the meet, as such.

So now with this Group option I would just probably add it in the General Photo section, like I have done so already with a couple of images.
steve_eb Plus
12 372 9 United Kingdom
14 Jan 2011 9:09PM
Wow....never had attended the meet as it was always an if and a but for me anyway...but I was trying to feel like part of the meet Jeff...there was me wanting to play and at least feel like I had done the meet in spirit!
Juliee 14 382 4 England
14 Jan 2011 10:00PM
Now then boys! Go to your corners until you learn to be nice Wink

Are you really going to do the meet on your own Steve? I would try and join you, but I've an appointment with a kayak in a swimming pool.
I don't see the problem with you uploading your photos....unless you get blue skies and fluffy clouds!
Juliee 14 382 4 England
14 Jan 2011 10:07PM
Darren, are you ok for transport to the windmills on Sunday?
arnieg 16 704 England
15 Jan 2011 12:00PM
sorry not going to beable to make this one
steve_eb Plus
12 372 9 United Kingdom
15 Jan 2011 7:55PM
Cold, windy, sea swept and overall cr*p day Julie but there you go, been there and done it, (but wont attend or post, been told)
....as it now stands having got home I might be around for the morning but not sure if I can be bothered with the drive again and if I did would head straight to Brighton anyway!

Anyhow have a good day!
JJGEE 16 7.9k 18 England
16 Jan 2011 6:35AM
Latest Weather Forecast

Still a bit dark where I am but can confirm it is not currently raining, so hopefully we will have, at least, a good morning on the South Downs. Smile

Jeff
JJGEE 16 7.9k 18 England
16 Jan 2011 6:34PM
Really enjoyed my day out today and perhaps, at last, I have realised that a New Beginning in my life is not a bad thing, but it is early days and will have to see how it goes Wink
CaptivePhotons 17 1.7k 2 England
16 Jan 2011 6:43PM

Quote:Really enjoyed my day out today

Ditto.
Juliee 14 382 4 England
16 Jan 2011 6:55PM
Good fun today, as always Smile
Not much to upload....apart from lots of letters! Now trying to work out what I can spell out!

Just seen some uploads from one of my Flickr contacts who spent the morning at the windmills. Blue sky, sunshine and some great shots!Grin
JJGEE 16 7.9k 18 England
16 Jan 2011 7:18PM

Quote:Just seen some uploads from one of my Flickr contacts who spent the morning at the windmills. Blue sky, sunshine and some great shots!Grin

Were we too hasty in moving on then ?

Even so, I still enjoyed the day and have some good shots ( by my standards ! ) which has definitely given me some encouragement after the lousy weather over recent weeks
JJGEE 16 7.9k 18 England
22 Jan 2011 9:33PM

Quote:Not much to upload....apart from lots of letters!

Surely you have at least one to share with us, even if it only some nice R's Wink

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.