Save up to 360 on selected ZEISS lenses!

Can you sleep at night?

do you have a good sleep at night and wake up fresh ready for the new day

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

Euan65 Plus
2 316 United Kingdom
6 Feb 2018 7:58PM
As a married man, I get one-eighth of the bed and she gets all the duvet, so basically no Smile
cattyal Plus
14 9.0k 6 England
6 Feb 2018 9:55PM
I've not had an unbroken night's sleep since I acquired Ledley - my big black cat - about 18 months ago. He is lovely though Smile
SlowSong Plus
11 8.4k 30 England
6 Feb 2018 10:09PM
Never.
Like Alison, I too have a cat. Smile
Tianshi_angie 4 2.7k England
6 Feb 2018 10:34PM
I have a dog and a waterbed - We both sleep like logs!
StrayCat 15 19.1k 3 Canada
7 Feb 2018 6:51AM
I worked shift work, mostly nights, for about 35 years, and I have never gotten out of that habit. I do my reading and watching documentaries I've recorded from about 11pm to 3am, take a pill, and sleep great for 6 hours, then I get up fresh. Sometimes have a nap after supper for an hour.
Cephus Plus
15 2.5k England
7 Feb 2018 9:09AM
ZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzz.
AlexandraSD 8 762 United Kingdom
7 Feb 2018 11:30AM
For months and months i have slept 5 hrs a night on worknights, and i seem to be able to function with that little sleep, usually i sleep for England but lately my sleep is not half of what it once were. We kinda need a good nights sleep to prepare ourselves for the day ahead but so far i am keeping up with my new sleep pattern, though i am badly missing out on decent REM periods, which also means i have not had a lucid dream for bloody months and months now, which is the most frustrating aspect for me.

Have not gone to work today and still only had 5 hours, but maybe work is the issue, i work in a coffeeshop and drink a fair bit while i am there, i mean, i gotta know im serving good coffee you know!
sherlob Plus
13 3.1k 129 United Kingdom
7 Feb 2018 11:44AM
Cats seem to be a common cause for insomnia - I have a small ginger cat that wakes me approximately every 2 hours...
Andy_Curtis 5 808 United Kingdom
7 Feb 2018 12:09PM
I never get a full nights sleep!
Snapper Plus
14 4.4k 3 Scotland
7 Feb 2018 12:18PM
I bought one of these cheap fitness bands for step counting mainly, but was also interested to see my sleep pattern between light and deep. I haven't been disappointed and it really is money well spent. If you think it is too expensive, you can get the same thing cheaper on eBay from China, but it'll take about 5 weeks to arrive.
Paul Morgan 18 19.4k 6 England
7 Feb 2018 1:48PM
Sleeping nah, I sleep with a twitchy ear (a bit like a cat) always alert looking out for danger, all part and parcel of ptsd, I no longer take drugs, its just something you learn to live with and manage well for the best part but sleeping is still a problem.
EddieAC 14 2.5k 2 United Kingdom
7 Feb 2018 8:18PM
I sleep for about four to five hours. There are times when I finish work Saturday nights and come home about 11pm and take a few pics then watch TV and browse on the laptop until about 6am. Then it's of to bed only to be woken up by my six year old son an hour later. Smile
rambler Plus
11 1.0k 17 England
8 Feb 2018 12:47AM
Ask me again at two thirty, three thirty and 5 am, Smile
hobbo Plus
8 1.3k 3 England
8 Feb 2018 7:47AM
Since retiring over ten years ago a pattern has developed were I like to be in bed for a good read between 9:30 and 10:30 pm.....sleep like a log until nature and my bladder wake me, with the lark, at circa 05:00 as fresh as a daisy, all set for another day.
As a morning person, all my best efforts are done between then and lunchtime, then I fade rapidly for a midday siesta....afterward,,,refreshed, I get my second-wind and begin again until bedtime....

Hobbo

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.