Save 69% on inPixio Photo Studio 11 Ultimate (discount applied at checkout)

Canon 10D User's

hardrock 17 5
18 Jul 2004 11:36PM
I have the Canon D60. My pal has just purchased the D10 from Paris on the internet. The camera arrived in 2 days and I have to say it is superb for the amateur user.

For myself, I still am still struggling with digital. After several years using a Bronica system and being used to getting my hand 'in the developer' sitting in front of a monitor seems rather strange to say the least.
hardrock 17 5
I have the Canon D60. My pal has just purchased the D10 from Paris on the internet. The camera arrived in 2 days and I have to say it is superb for the amateur user.

For myself, I still am still struggling with digital. After several years using a Bronica system and being used to getting my hand 'in the developer' sitting in front of a monitor seems rather strange to say the least.
hardrock 17 5

hardrock 17 5
18 Jul 2004 11:41PM

For myself, I still am still struggling with digital. After several years using a Bronica system and being used to getting my hand 'in the developer' sitting in front of a monitor seems rather strange to say the least. All the more disappointing, most examples of digital photography put out in the amateur area is rubbish compared to the work put out in the past when some thought was neccesary to take a photgraph?
hardrock 17 5
18 Jul 2004 11:41PM

For myself, I still am still struggling with digital. After several years using a Bronica system and being used to getting my hand 'in the developer' sitting in front of a monitor seems rather strange to say the least. All the more disappointing, most examples of digital photography put out in the amateur area is rubbish compared to the work put out in the past when some thought was neccesary to take a photgraph?
sumit 17 24
1 Aug 2004 11:56PM
I've had my 10d for six months now it's a fantastic camera for what I do (event work mainly equestrian) I use large jpg and that's fine for printing up to A3.
The things I don't like about it are, the view finder doesn't give you 100% of the frame and the images are soft, and the sensor doesn't give you full 35mm magnification which is good for long lenses but poor for wide angle. a part from that I love it.

When you get yours go and play with the parameters and find what YOUR happy with.

Ross

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.