Amazon Music Unlimited Offer: 3-Months For FREE!

Caption Competition Winners

25 Mar 2004 12:28PM
Tomorrow is 'judgement day' so last chance to register some funny captions. I'll announce the winner/s of both photos here sometime tomorrow evening. Good luck everyone!
KatieR 17 6.2k 6
25 Mar 2004 12:47PM
What's the quickest way to find them?
Pete 20 18.8k 97 England
25 Mar 2004 1:04PM
Suzi's photo is here and Alan's photo is here.
25 Mar 2004 1:04PM
Pete beat me to it!
25 Mar 2004 10:40PM
Right, look lively, last few hours to get your captions in, make my job as hard as you can!
SuziBlue 18 16.2k 10 Scotland
25 Mar 2004 11:06PM
The stuffed badger has had a good brush and is standing by to be sent to the winner of the badger pic comp! hee hee and I'll nip out tomorrow and buy the macaroons for the runner up!

If the winners don't want to email me their addresses (email in my portfolio) would it be easier if I send the two parcels to EPZ Towers and the team could just redirect them? Postage will already be paid so it won't cost them ..

8-D
25 Mar 2004 11:12PM
Well I have decision head almost on, pen poised and hankies at the ready for those disappointed entrants, its a hard job but someone's gotta do it, mind you I might need the hankies when the macaroons get thrown in my direction cos they dont like my decision!!!!!!!!!! :-((((
IanA 17 3.0k 12 England
25 Mar 2004 11:28PM
I can't hold my breath much longer!!
25 Mar 2004 11:36PM
Ian you've gone all blue ...
26 Mar 2004 9:16PM
Right you can breath again now Ian! And after much deliberation, oh what an agonising decision this was!!

The winners are:

Badger photo: meggsy with "Just ignore it guys, we'll continue when whatever it is goes back into the park. (said the pc on the right)" and

Duck photo: park my ferret with "Your kidding?"
"No... It's true ... Radiohead played that festival in this very field last year"

OK got my helmet on, fire the macaroons when ready!

Can I suggest that the two winners decide on who would like to be judge and who would like to post a pic as judging two pics was really hard with so many great captions????
26 Mar 2004 9:26PM
OK who was the runner up for the badger comp - they get the macaroons! (Meggsy gets the bsdger! yahoooo!!)

Applause! applause! applause!
26 Mar 2004 9:45PM
Oh 'eck forgot about runners up, well reminded Suzi. For the badger pic: Phoenix with: "WPC (thinking to herself): "Hmm, I wonder if that photographer knows he has a badger stuck to his lens"
And to be fair thought I'd better pick a runner up for the duck pic so its: Barrie Harwood with "Are you sure standing here like this will get us on ePHOTOzine?"
IanA 17 3.0k 12 England
26 Mar 2004 9:51PM
Now I'll breath again!! Smile)
26 Mar 2004 9:53PM
Thank you thank you!

OK Meggsy and Phoenix - see post earlier re mailing addresses - your choice Grin
naturenut 18 1.8k England
26 Mar 2004 9:53PM
Hooray, Hooray, my garden badger now has a friend ;o) If you put him on the train Suzi I'll make sure I collect from Bath station ;o)
Thank you answersonapostcard for being the grand judge ;o)

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.