Save Up To 75% On Regatta Clearance Clothing & Accessories

Cashback

Ben_G 16 7
6 Jan 2005 3:24PM
How long did it take some of you to get your 100 back after getting the 300d?
duncan clarke 16 350 United Kingdom
6 Jan 2005 3:41PM
Longer than I'd hoped... Sent off for it middle of Dec and not got anything back yet.
Ben_G 16 7
6 Jan 2005 4:09PM
Sounds like your in the same boat as me Duncan.

Sent off mine the middle of Dec and still nothing....

Suppose Christmas might slow it down.
geoffmclark 18 238
7 Jan 2005 2:59AM
in a recent reply elsewhere in the forum it was averaging about 6 weeks.

try phoning 0800 180 4095 and ask if your paperwork has actually been registered.
This number was on the bit u should have sent back to canon, typical forethought on their part really as it is not referred to elsewhere.

geoff
raziel_uk 16 4.9k
7 Jan 2005 3:03AM
Ah but that's the whole point, after all who copies down numbers when they have them on a form (even if they then do send it back off)?

:o)

I remember Churchill Stairlifts used to advertise "30 day trial period for free". But the tick box to indicate you wanting this option was only on the section that the salesman filled in, which the customer never saw. Hence, loads of people found that because they hadn't indicated they wanted to the free trail by ticking the box (which they couldn't have known about anyway) they were stuck with the full cost of the lift.

Ashley
geoffmclark 18 238
7 Jan 2005 8:27AM
Perhaps I could explain it by saying that as a pensioner I have been round the block a few times, and whenever I am sending off something like a cashback thing, I always either pick up two copies of the form or I photocopy for the records.
It just so happens that although I have had my rebate I had not gone through the Canon folder and thrown the paperwork trail away so I was able to (Ihope) be mildy useful.

geoff
Centurion 16 1.2k England
8 Jan 2005 10:50AM
Got mine in around 30 days by bank transfer
lloydy 16 18 Wales
8 Jan 2005 11:03AM
A friend of mine bought on 9/12 and had it back last week.
Pete

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.