Affinity Photo - professional photo editing with 50% off!

Changes in the Post Come In Today!!

Just Jas 17 26.3k 1 England
26 Aug 2006 11:03AM
Do the new postal charges affect the price of the epz enamel badge - thickness of package etc?

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

monstersnowman 14 1.7k 1 England
26 Aug 2006 1:14PM
Life is getting pretty complicated ... ever tried to just get a train from one place to another just by speaking to a nice man at a kiosk without worrying how many changes and whether there is a trolley service or whether you can use your FamilyAwayDayOffPeakSuperSaverPriceCuttingOyster Card ?? Ever tried to work out where to get your electricity or gas or phone calls from .. standing charge cheap prices, no standing charge but dearer, Low standing charge OK prices but they havent put their prices up yet but you can protect your prices for two years as long as you pay by direct debit with a monthly advance budget green tariff and there might be a contract and early cancellation charge but you arent sure ?? Ever tried to work out the best Broadband provider who has the fastest connection but it isn't over-stretched by users and what is the contract and can your exchange offer it - check your postcode or has the cables been put in your street and if they have, have they been connected to the houses ?? Ever tried to send a letter that may stray from a small standard size ?? Ever seen a great programme on TV advertised and then realise it is on E4forMoreDigitalChannel3 available to Freeview through a set top box to use up another plug socket and some are poor boxes that don't seem to receive the signal as well ?? Ever tried to work out which car insurance is cheapest because of a big excess here. a lower excess here, my No Claims Bonus is 70% but who only gives a maximum of 65% or mine is 7 years but these only give 5 years and the web site kicks you because it says you have a tracker device and you don't but it won't let you un-check that option ?? Ever tried to speak to someone 'in person' on a support line after negotiating the endless automated options and avoiding many cul-de-sacs before getting ditched without warning then ringing back and getting a foreign sounding person who pretends to know what happened on Eastender's even though they are on a different time zone in Bombay and you have to spell out EVERY DAMN word in your name and address and then they don't know what you mean and spend 20 minutes doing a 2 minute job badly .. arrrgghh !!!!!!!!! Nurse my tablets please !!! ;0) That feels better now .. :0)
Just Jas 17 26.3k 1 England
26 Aug 2006 5:30PM
I suggest amitriptyline, monstersnowman! It lifts mood, increases activity and improves appetite. Also improves sleep.

Oh! you are already on it!!! Smile)

Ignore this advice!!!

jas
Nike55 13 963 United Kingdom
26 Aug 2006 10:14PM

Quote:I suggest amitriptyline, monstersnowman! It lifts mood, increases activity and improves appetite. Also improves sleep.

..or my favourite:-

Largactil - Five Milligrammes.
Valium - Ten Milligrammes.
Haloperidol - Five Milligrammes.
Pheno Barbitone - Five Milligrammes
Disipel - Five Milligrammes.
Glass of water...
monstersnowman 14 1.7k 1 England
27 Aug 2006 1:05AM
ooooooooooooohh that hit the spot Nike55 ... actually everything seems great .. :0)

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.