Save 15% On Excire Foto Software With Code: EXCIRE-EP

CHILDREN IN NEED

mdpontin 17 6.0k Scotland
21 Nov 2004 8:52AM
I think it's perfectly fair and reasonable for people to express their opinion, as Ceri and some others have done. The mere fact that they have done so doesn't prevent those in favour of Magda's suggestion from taking part.

The fact is that for one reason or another, there seems to have been a limited response to the idea, although I dare say it's still not too late for any who want to take Magda up on this.

Doug
magda_indigo 17 418 England
21 Nov 2004 9:09AM
just to let you know, in this instance, I DON'T give a damn about other people's reactions or opinions. I've been following the thread with a smile.
Interesting from an anthropological point of view...
Just something I want to do, unusual for me, BUT I HAVE HAD CONSIDERABLE RESPONSE.
Some people want to keep it private, so do I, that is how I think it should be.
Otherwise all the biddies are proven right and it IS done for the wrong reasons. THANX, lol, Magda (*_*)
22 Nov 2004 5:35AM
just had another 2 bids, lol, THANX, Magda (*:*)

PS Like I've said in anothefr thread, we could ALL do the same for EPZ...
22 Nov 2004 5:40AM
Since people seem to have a problem with the children in need idea, maybe I should redirect and say, anybody want to make a (reasonable) bid on any of my images (except 'great expectations' because that's a exhibit image)?
Others could follow suit and we would contribute to our favourite site with we're good at and love, how's that for making a community even stronger?
There are many who love certain shots, but are either too shy or too scared to ask.
Look let's not go over the top, a computer print A4...
If an agreement is struck, you send a cheque, payable to EPZ, I give it in to my bank and send you the photo.
Everybody's happy
You've got the photo.
EPZ the money.
Me, happy that someone is enjoying one of my images (*_*)
Firebaby 18 1.2k Faroe Islands
22 Nov 2004 7:39AM
Anyone want to send me money for my images?
22 Nov 2004 9:17AM
I am having a look, so that is another good thing that could come out of it, instead of trying to keep up with the lot, to go back to portfolio's and really, because you do use your eyes in a different way if it's going to go on your wall, LOOK!
Would it also be good for the photographer, get to know what people prefer, a bit of personal marketing research? (*:*)

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.