Enter the ePHOTOzine Christmas Prize Draw extravaganza!

Christmas draw

12 Jan 2018 4:28PM
Congratulations to all the winners, and thank you Epz for the draw.

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

12 Jan 2018 4:53PM
A big thank you to Epz staff and all the generous sponsors. I was very lucky to win the 2M Professional HD Book prize.
AlexandraSD 8 762 United Kingdom
12 Jan 2018 5:52PM
Also got my confirmation email this afternoon, still cannot quote believe it, but very grateful, and really cannot wait to use it, my last canon was the 350D more than 10 years ago, things have moved on a great deal since then and the M5 has been called the baby 8D, whatever that means, i think its a good sign lol

In 2016 i won a subscription to a travel photography newsletter, last year some software and this year the M5... Been very lucky, incredibly lucky in fact, and despite me being a firm Fuji shooter, i will use the M5, without a doubt! Been a mirrorless convert for a while now so the M5 will fit nicely in my camera bag!

Again, from one very happy and pleased photographer, thank you ePz, the sponsors and well done everyone, even a months free E+ is a win!
kaz1 Plus
9 134 United Kingdom
12 Jan 2018 7:26PM
Somehow I managed to win the little Fuji. I already own 3 Fuji cameras so I guess it's meant to be 😊

Congrats to all the other winners and thank you to Ephotozine and all the sponsors for the fab prizes.
Mike_Smith Plus
12 600 1 United Kingdom
12 Jan 2018 8:32PM
Thank you to the staff on here, I was lucky enough to win a prize also. Much appreciated
Gary_Macleod 15 166 Scotland
17 Jan 2018 5:50PM
Do all winners get a confirmation emai? I haven't heard anything yet...🤔
saltireblue Plus
9 9.9k 38 Norway
17 Jan 2018 6:01PM

Quote:Do all winners get a confirmation emai? I haven't heard anything yet...🤔

From the announcement of the winners:

Quote: As you submitted your address details when entering you do not need to get in contact with us about your prize. However, if you've not had any information about your prize sent through / received your prize before 01 March 2018 please do get in touch after this date.
Big thank you to the team and very grateful to win the samsung SSD GrinGrin

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.