Amazon Kindle Unlimited Offer: 1-Month For FREE!

Christmas Draw

mike0101 16 32 3 United Kingdom
22 Dec 2019 1:36PM
I'm getting confused - have I entered every day's draw? Is there any way of checking?? I don't want to accidentally enter twice and be disqualified!
-Michael
DaveRyder Plus
6 5.1k 7 United Kingdom
22 Dec 2019 1:39PM
If you click on the day you'll see 'you have already entered' instead of 'enter here'
saltireblue Plus
10 11.6k 72 Norway
22 Dec 2019 2:10PM

Quote:I'm getting confused - have I entered every day's draw? Is there any way of checking?? I don't want to accidentally enter twice and be disqualified!
-Michael

Quote:If you click on the day you'll see 'you have already entered' instead of 'enter here'

As Dave says - the system won't allow you to enter twice.
mike0101 16 32 3 United Kingdom
22 Dec 2019 2:15PM
I think I must have been pressing the back button or something, as it wasn't showing like that. But once i restarted the browser it was as Dave described. Thanks!
wvbarnes 3 3 United Kingdom
22 Dec 2019 4:52PM
Grateful for the free draws again. Very limited range of lens mounts though as a Pentax User member who has moved to a Lumix G9. Oh well! Merry Christmas
pablophotographer 9 1.8k 398
23 Dec 2019 2:47AM
Might be too late now but food for thought for next year round, bring on a prize for film photographers, FILM! (or something that could be useful to this crowd too). Awww yes, that stuff, from the previous century... Who knows? Might challenge some to find a film camera of some sort and have a go...

pablophotographer
or Mike, Nelson, Napoleon, Dyson.
Ave myself. Tongue
23 Dec 2019 4:39AM
Editing a typing mistake printed above, I meant to type "Tyson".
Dyson said he'd sue me.
Mike, Nelson, Napoleon, Tyson.
I am the greatest.
JackAllTog Plus
11 6.2k 58 United Kingdom
23 Dec 2019 8:10AM
Lol, we need sponsors to offer prizes, what film providers should advertise here?
What film could you be tempted into trying?
For this year Christmas is nearly here 🙂
23 Dec 2019 10:58AM
Me? Personally? I have ordered MrsSanta the film I would like to try Smile but had a wind of a telex she received this morning about someone's wages....

I think the most handy multipurpose film would be of 400ISO, black and white or colour. Say 5 rolls? 3 b/w 2 colour? Ilfotd, Kodak, Fuji, Lomography, Rollei/Agfa... Or try to involve a processing lab to offer their service of printing.. My mind comes to the well known lab closest to the website's offices...

P.I. (that's a hint, they'll know) I can't give the name out-loud in case anyone thinks I promote them for my benefit.

I shot the Sheriff but I didn't kill the Deputy, no, no.
Buffalo Soldier with a Canon.
KrazyKA 4 1.5k United Kingdom
26 Dec 2019 3:02AM
Didnít everyone get a monthís Plus membership last year (& previous?) on Xmas day? It appears you need to win one this year...
saltireblue Plus
10 11.6k 72 Norway
26 Dec 2019 7:57AM

Quote:Didnít everyone get a monthís Plus membership last year (& previous?) on Xmas day? It appears you need to win one this year...

That is correct, but this year the prize lasts 11 months longer than the freebie of past years...
JJGEE 16 7.9k 18 England
26 Dec 2019 12:11PM

Quote:P.I. (that's a hint, they'll know) I can't give the name out-loud in case anyone thinks I promote them for my benefit.

Took me a while to realise who they are Sad

Especially as I used them for my 120 film E6 ( Velvia 50 ) processing for several years and the occasional print Smile

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.