Save An Extra 15% On All Regatta Clearance Jackets & Coats use code: JACKET15

Christmas Prize Draw 2014 Winners

jamesgrant 10 7 United Kingdom
14 Jan 2015 3:27PM
I won the Pentax camera, can't believe it! Thanks team Smile
Valerie1 13 68 Northern Ireland
14 Jan 2015 3:51PM
Many thanks to the staff at Ephotozine for all their hard work securing items from their sponsors for the Christmas Draw. I am very pleased to have been picked to receive the Joby Suction Cup and Locking Arms. Thanks again everyone at Ephotozine. Smile Smile Smile
tomcat 15 6.4k 15 United Kingdom
14 Jan 2015 8:13PM
Bah!

Humbug!!!
daviewat 17 4.1k Scotland
14 Jan 2015 9:54PM
Another win Tongue 3 years ago it was the top prize of a Pentax DSLR kit and now a years membership to E2 hopefully that will kick start the butt to back out there. Cheers EPZ and well done to other winners
dave1967 9 4 United Kingdom
14 Jan 2015 10:39PM
Many thanks to Ephotozine and Datacolor looking forward to receiving the prize SmileSmileSmile
FeatherFriend 13 38 217 England
15 Jan 2015 12:03PM
First time i have ever won anything period so many thanks to Ephotozine for the Zeiss Touit f/1.8 32mm lens Sony mount. Not sure what I will do with it though as I use a DSLR full frame Smile
Geoff.
Lillian Plus
11 23 17 United Kingdom
15 Jan 2015 12:39PM
Whoopppeee.. I have just had delivered to me from the EPZ Christmas draw....a Canon Ixus 155 camera
Battery already on charge..off out with it later...thank you team, am delighted.
Regards
Lillian
whipspeed 16 4.2k 22 United Kingdom
16 Jan 2015 8:48AM
I won the canon Ixus 155 as well, really chuffed, first time I've ever won anything, but can't charge it as euro plug only & no instruction book or discs or any of the paperwork Sad Any chance that stuff is at EPZ towers Smile
cats_123 Plus
17 5.0k 30 Northern Ireland
16 Jan 2015 9:21AM

Quote:I won the canon Ixus 155 as well, really chuffed, first time I've ever won anything, but can't charge it as euro plug only & no instruction book or discs or any of the paperwork Sad Any chance that stuff is at EPZ towers Smile

The manual is available to download here Grin
Lillian Plus
11 23 17 United Kingdom
16 Jan 2015 9:22AM
Sarah, these days all instructions on line or in camera...easy to use though, it even has a video in it.
Go buy a adaption plug, can even get in a chemist or supermarket!
Then just get out and start playing.
IF you really do have problems PM me or go to canon site and download instructions.
And get a case on Amazon for 4 done brilliant little camera in your bag.
Lillian
16 Jan 2015 10:50AM
Yes, I know, I don't really need the instructions anyway as they are pretty intuitive & I have an adapter plug, but there are no papers at all in the box, it was empty of anything & not sealed. Was yours the same?

16 Jan 2015 11:12AM

Quote:I won the canon Ixus 155 as well, really chuffed, first time I've ever won anything, but can't charge it as euro plug only & no instruction book or discs or any of the paperwork Sad Any chance that stuff is at EPZ towers Smile

Hi Sarah, it's not here unfortunately and it's a bit weird that the camera is like that. I'll get in touch with Canon about it. Those who have also won this particular prize, are your boxed contents the same?

Thank you,

Nikita.
16 Jan 2015 11:18AM
Thanks Nikita.
Lillian Plus
11 23 17 United Kingdom
16 Jan 2015 11:43AM
No guarantee inside,
but there is on box ...User guides and software can be downloaded
from canon website and gives website.
Mine all charged up and been having fun already..it's a little 'no brainer' and fun!
even the cat stays put..instead of doing the usual runner from the 5D
I'm a happy bunny...thank you EPZ and Canon
jamesgrant 10 7 United Kingdom
16 Jan 2015 11:46AM
My Pentax turned up yesteday Smile

Are units new as it was an open box with the UK charger cord packed seperately? Just curious after the above comments Smile

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.