50% Off Portrait Pro + An Extra 15% For EPZ Members With Code: EPZ421

Christmas Prize Draw 2014 Winners

tj Plus
18 2.1k England
16 Jan 2015 12:41PM
All prizes should be brand new. Please let us know here if you suspect differently and we shall contact the company in question.
16 Jan 2015 1:11PM

Quote:My Pentax turned up yesteday Smile

Are units new as it was an open box with the UK charger cord packed seperately? Just curious after the above comments Smile

Hello,

I've checked with Pentax and can confirm the unit is new (they always order new units for competitions). The reason the box is open and the charger is separate is because the units they have come with European plugs as standard so Pentax always add a UK plug in separately for UK users.

I hope that clears things up,

Nikita.
jamesgrant 10 7 United Kingdom
16 Jan 2015 2:13PM

Quote:
Quote:My Pentax turned up yesteday Smile

Are units new as it was an open box with the UK charger cord packed seperately? Just curious after the above comments Smile

Hello,

I've checked with Pentax and can confirm the unit is new (they always order new units for competitions). The reason the box is open and the charger is separate is because the units they have come with European plugs as standard so Pentax always add a UK plug in separately for UK users.

I hope that clears things up,

Nikita.

Thanks - I am happy either way. Just good to know history if used, thought it might have been a review unit Smile
franken Plus
18 5.2k 4 United Kingdom
17 Jan 2015 12:01PM
Just received my 32 gig micro SD card.

Thank you team.

ken
Eastlands 10 760 4 Northern Ireland
17 Jan 2015 2:51PM
I won a 50 voucher to use on Zippi, got an email with a unique code to use but disappointed after that. Whatever you spend is used against the voucher but the p&p is added on separately and jumps from around 4 or 5 to 20 for delivery to non mainland UK. Each time you access the website the prices are different and discounts that are stated when placing the order are not applied in the checkout. All seems a bit of a rip-off to me.
tj Plus
18 2.1k England
17 Jan 2015 3:22PM
Sorry to hear that. We'll look into it for you.
Zippi 6 1
19 Jan 2015 1:38PM
Hi Eastlands

Sorry to hear that. With regard to prices the difference is the sale we have on at present where you can get 10% off items by liking us on facebook at the checkout. This will then reduce the price to the sale price. You can obtain this discount in addition to the 50 voucher to make the prize value go further!

On delivery then the 50 prize was always for the product itself and did not include delivery. Normally this is a small amount but for bulkier sized items such as canvases the courier cost is 20 to get an item to addresses not on mainland UK as the item cannot go via the normal postal network.

I wilI look into what we can do on this delivery cost as I can see the frustration and I will drop you an email direct this afternoon.

Many Thanks

Ben
Zippi
waineswitch 13 88 Scotland
19 Jan 2015 8:12PM
My Lowepro backpack arrived, I'd outgrown my old one, so I'm delighted to receive it...thanks again Smile

Dorothy
19 Jan 2015 9:56PM
Hats Off to Ben at Zippi, looked in to my complaint about prices and delivery charges and emailed me directly with a great offer to accommodate delivery to non mainland GB. Got my order placed and I really have to say a big thanks you to both Ephotozine and to Zippi for restoring my faith in good customer service, John.
21 Jan 2015 7:16PM
Received my order today, absolutely delighted with the service from Zippi especially Ben and the quality of the goods. I was able to get a 16x12 canvas, a t-shirt, a set of 4 coasters and two keyrings all with my photos on them. Great prize and thanks to all at Ephotozine and at Zippi, John.
tj Plus
18 2.1k England
21 Jan 2015 10:26PM
Glad to hear it Smile
Valerie1 13 68 Northern Ireland
23 Jan 2015 12:16PM
Just wanted to thank EPZ staff again for selecting me in the Christmas Draw and I would ask you to pass on my thanks to Lowepro for the Joby Suction Cup and Locking Arms. They have arrived safely and I look forward to using them. Smile
FeatherFriend 13 38 217 England
23 Jan 2015 3:16PM
No sign of the Zeiss Touit f/1.8 32mm lens Sony mount.that i won yet, Will keep in touch on progress
Geoff.
FeatherFriend 13 38 217 England
29 Jan 2015 12:43PM
The Zeiss Touit f/1.8 32mm lens arrived today, packed well and no issues, just wondering what to do with it now as I use a DSLR Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile
Geoff
29 Jan 2015 1:10PM

Quote:The Zeiss Touit f/1.8 32mm lens arrived today, packed well and no issues, just wondering what to do with it now as I use a DSLR Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Geoff

Ebay comes to mind.

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.