50% Off Portrait Pro + An Extra 15% For EPZ Members With Code: EPZ421

Classic Jets Air Display at Kemble - 15th June

Toymaker 18 587 1
16 Jun 2003 7:37AM
Well, Ed and I had a great time roasting in the Cotswolds. The air display was excellent and was made up predominantly of British aircraft from the late 40's to the 60's. A golden age.
edz2001 18 513
16 Jun 2003 7:42AM
A great day out, although not enough sun block has left me looking like Rudolph!

Ed.
derek 17 1
18 Jun 2003 11:51AM
Good afternoon, I have just joined as a member and noticed you were trying to organise other members to go across to Kemble last Sunday. I went along (with my new Panasonic Digital Video camera). So no SLR shots taken this time around. I would like to get across to Fairford for the incoming aircraft days.
Best regards
Derek
Toymaker 18 587 1
18 Jun 2003 1:59PM
Hi Derek, welcome aboard.

You're right that we were organising a photo-meet for Kemble and despite some earlier confirmations, it ended up with just Ed and I going. Still, more beers to go around.

I posted the dates and background to this year's IAT at Fairford in case anyone was interested in photographing the best of the best in the glorious Cotswolds.

I haven't organised a 'meet' at IAT as it lasts a week and people are all doing different things. However, I'm sure that you'll enjoy it and get plenty of great shots.

You can find the up to date participation list HERE

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.