Amazon Kindle Unlimited Offer: 1-Month For FREE!

Clicker's block :o(

Boyd 17 11.2k 11 Wales
29 Nov 2006 1:38PM
Bloomin' cheek.
:o)
culturedcanvas 15 4.7k 59 United Kingdom
29 Nov 2006 1:47PM
ha ha

Smile
Pete 19 18.8k 97 England
29 Nov 2006 1:47PM
What's up Boyd do you want to be pink Wink
ardbeg77 Plus
16 1.2k 7 United Kingdom
29 Nov 2006 1:54PM
Don't bring albino rats into this, Pete - or you'll have someone causing a fuss. It's well know that Shirkikov only used albino rats in his research. That's why his results are so controversial.
culturedcanvas 15 4.7k 59 United Kingdom
29 Nov 2006 2:08PM
O'oh ... I thought we had put this debate to bed last night .. seems this one may continue today ... I'm burried in research at the moment but may post some thoughts later

Smile
PatrickSmith 16 1.2k 2 United States
3 Dec 2006 6:30AM
I will not let a thread of this high quality so quickly become part of the bedrock strata of EPZ. It must live on for at least one more day in order to be fully appreciated by the mulitiudes!

Patrick
Kris_Dutson 18 8.2k 1 England
3 Dec 2006 8:39AM
Well this thread has certainly helped me.

Remember my new PC problems? Well, I've discovered that there was a conflict between my Bios and my Gerbil. I now have a smart new wireless Gerbil - sorted.

Pain in the ass inserting the batteries 'tho - well for the gerbil anyway.

Thanks all. Smile
Little Jo 19 2.3k United Kingdom
3 Dec 2006 10:52AM
......and I thought gerbils were cute fluffy rodents????

jo
3 Dec 2006 12:50PM
Not around Keith's ankles they are

;o)
SuziBlue 18 16.2k 10 Scotland
3 Dec 2006 1:29PM
Ooooooooh no. Gerbils are not the winsome fluffy creatures the like of which we see on kiddie's calendars. Oh no. That's the gerbilus fluffiarsus dexterii (I believe the cases may need checking for bugs 8-]

The IT Gerbil is the lesser known gerbilus veritatis singulari anklebiterii and is best avoided unless you take the precaution of wearing thick leather lined ankle warmers and carry a shovel at all times. I have found that unless you do a daily gerbil scan they can run riot all over the keyboard and leak sump fluid on the plugs. I recommend GerbilSquirter 2.0.
kitsch 15 439 4 United Kingdom
3 Dec 2006 5:08PM
soz, can't be arsed reading to find out what all this stuff about gerbils n rats is about??!!
but clickers block? oh yeah........otherwise known as 'seen so many good/bad/mediocre/fab images it's all become a bit of a blur and i can't be arsed with anyones (except mine 'o course Wink

anyway got a dose of that at the mo, and not alone i know, still valiantly battling against it of course ( am a woman therefore i must carry on through the pain... mwah ha ha ha)

jo
joolsb 16 27.1k 38 Switzerland
3 Dec 2006 5:18PM
If it will help, I'll let you click all of mine... Wink
SuziBlue 18 16.2k 10 Scotland
3 Dec 2006 5:20PM
Yes, please add me to your list too, kitsch. Let us help you deal with the pain.

hehe
kitsch 15 439 4 United Kingdom
3 Dec 2006 5:27PM
oh my god, have i unwittingly subscribed to yet more lists?!!

aaaaagh

but will you let me click and run though???

the much frowned upon practice i really wish was looked on as ''great she/he likes my pic but doesn't have the time or inclination to post a comment today''

;-0))
joolsb 16 27.1k 38 Switzerland
3 Dec 2006 5:32PM
Whether you click'n'run or spend hours crafting a beautifully nuanced comment, a click is still a click. I'm not proud. I'll take whatever I can get... Smile

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.