Get 70% Off Franzis Cutout 8 Pro Background Editor Software

Coincidences

keithh 16 25.6k 33 Wallis And Futuna
2 Nov 2019 9:13PM
I woke up at 6.30am this morning, which is spooky as I woke up at 6.35am on the previous morning.

And for the doubters amongst you...no, my alarm had not been set.
😨

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

clicknimagine Plus
10 618 100 India
3 Nov 2019 6:08AM
I dreamt of an event which actually happen on the next day...this incident happen to me almost regularly...once, i had dreamt of my promotion, on the following day i went to my office and saw an Order of my promotion and this happened all of a sudden...this is not a single incident, i face this situation almost regularly...another one incident may give you all some interest...i dreamt of getting a GEA in this site, on the following day i got one in this site (the last one)...

Once i had consulted with a local Doctor, he adviced me not to worry or to think about it as it is not making any harm to me...
JJGEE 15 7.7k 18 England
3 Nov 2019 8:14AM
Here in the UK it was recently decided we are going to have a General Election in early December 2019

Pure coincidence then that several " initiatives " / " projects" have been suddenly announced from all the political parties !

In my area I am guessing the stopping ( temporarily ? ) of gas exploration known as fracking will be welcome from the local residents who would have been affected.
thewilliam2 3 1.4k
3 Nov 2019 9:33AM
I imagine that Doiminic Cummings has warned Boris that he needs to do something to avoid a wipe-out!
3 Nov 2019 9:35AM
Not a coincidence but smoke and mirrors, also a tactic to attempt to bury much more damaging news; worked a treat, sadly.
SlowSong Plus
11 8.7k 30 England
3 Nov 2019 9:42AM
Only yesterday afternoon "In These Shoes" a song by the wonderful, but now deceased, Kirsty McColl played on my shuffle. Haven't heard it for years. This morning, Cats_123 posts a video of that very song on Leo-nid's picture comment thread. Spoooooky.

cats_123 Plus
16 4.9k 30 Northern Ireland
3 Nov 2019 9:51AM

Quote:Only yesterday afternoon "In These Shoes" a song by the wonderful, but now deceased, Kirsty McColl played on my shuffle. Haven't heard it for years. This morning, Cats_123 posts a video of that very song on Leo-nid's picture comment thread. Spoooooky.

It just jumped out at me from Leo's image... one of my favourite artists 😀
SlowSong Plus
11 8.7k 30 England
3 Nov 2019 10:17AM

Quote:
Quote:Only yesterday afternoon "In These Shoes" a song by the wonderful, but now deceased, Kirsty McColl played on my shuffle. Haven't heard it for years. This morning, Cats_123 posts a video of that very song on Leo-nid's picture comment thread. Spoooooky.

It just jumped out at me from Leo's image... one of my favourite artists 😀

Mine too. We must have had a "moment" Cats. Smile
altitude50 15 17.6k United Kingdom
3 Feb 2020 4:52PM
We met up with my wife's cousin today, they had lost contact and not met for about 55 years until about 3 years ago. When we started talking about family trees I mentioned that I had traced mine back to the 1790's in a small village in East Sussex as a farmer (about 80 miles from us now). She said that her family (different name) came from the same village at around the same time and that they had been bakers..

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.