Save 69% on inPixio Photo Studio 11 Ultimate (discount applied at checkout)

colour irregularity

CathyT 15 7.3k 18 United Kingdom
12 Jan 2012 1:38PM
12 Jan 2012 3:39PM
Once the print settings are up toggle between Relative Colorimetric and Perceptual to see which is the best match.
fran_weaver 11 44 United Kingdom
12 Jan 2012 11:39PM
Thanks for all your help. After all this time I think I may finally have sorted it by setting my printer profile to canon pro 9500 series sp1. It isn't 100% as the blues are very slightly saturated but having shown the pics to all my work colleagues not one of them could see difference. I'm very busy with work at the mo but will be having a play with it at the weekend so will be keeping my fingers crossed.

Once again thanks for all your help and fingers crossed I won't be bleating on here at the weekend Smile

Fran
13 Jan 2012 9:16AM
You'll find that selecting the correct paper profile can make all the difference......its often difficult with Canon paper to work out what is what..........
13 Jan 2012 9:33AM
This may help.... http://albertdebruijn.com/home/archives/193 ....in the end I went for the Pro Platinum which is PR 1
User_Removed 17 3.3k 4 United Kingdom
13 Jan 2012 10:26AM

Quote:difficult with Canon paper to work out what is what

Couldn't agree more, you'd think they were trying to keep it a secret. SG1 (Semi Gloss) isn't so bad, the letters seem to be relevant, but the rest are so obtuse I always forget them. That's a good link.
fran_weaver 11 44 United Kingdom
13 Jan 2012 9:37PM
Thanks Cathy, I've just bookmarked the link, incase all goes pear shaped tomorrow when I try printing again. of course it doesn't help when it's dark before I go to work and when I get back so don't have good light for checking the prints.

Thanks again, fingers crossed I won't be back here tomorrow bugging you all again

Fran

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.