PortraitPro Flash Sale - 50% Off + Get An Extra 20% Off with Code: EZ89

Combined Macro/B&W Challenge thoughts.

DaveRyder Plus
6 4.4k 7 United Kingdom
2 Aug 2020 2:01PM
plus 1 for that.

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

2 Aug 2020 2:36PM
I agree that keeping banter and images in the same thread is worth a minor inconvenience when judging and already use the separate browser tabs for cycling though the images.
saltireblue Plus
10 10.9k 63 Norway
2 Aug 2020 4:47PM
OK then...as it seems to be a general feeling that the old system was best, then I think that the best thing is to re-introduce the old "all-in-one" thread system as of now.

I have amended the rules in both the current threads, so that the reference to 'only images in this thread' is removed.
Th persons winning later today and on Wednesday can copy the amended rules straight from the opening posts in the 2 threads.

I'll leave the 2 discussion threads open for another day or so, then lock them down so they don't get used by mistake...
2 Aug 2020 7:25PM
Apologies. I was away and missed this discussion. I'm too late now, but for what it's worth, my preference too would be to combine entries with banter. 🙂
SlowSong Plus
12 9.1k 30 England
2 Aug 2020 7:31PM
I disliked the splitting of pics and banter from the start which is why I've sort of lost a bit of interest. I'm with Alison.
EddieAC Plus
15 2.8k 2 United Kingdom
2 Aug 2020 8:40PM

Quote:I disliked the splitting of pics and banter from the start which is why I've sort of lost a bit of interest. I'm with Alison.

Hopefully interest that could now be rejuvenated a bit. Smile
SlowSong Plus
12 9.1k 30 England
2 Aug 2020 8:52PM

Quote:
Quote:I disliked the splitting of pics and banter from the start which is why I've sort of lost a bit of interest. I'm with Alison.

Hopefully interest that could now be rejuvenated a bit. Smile

Decorating allowing. Been a bit full on lately, but I'll try.

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.