Enter the ePHOTOzine Christmas Prize Draw extravaganza!

Concert Photography

21 Dec 2017 6:05AM
Is there anyone here that dabbles in concert photography? I've been doing mostly concert photography for the passed 4 years, so I'm just curious if there's a category I can post in for that. I'm also curious if there are any other photographers here that are in that field as well.

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

21 Dec 2017 8:55AM
You could try searching the gallery under photo journalism, itís the main tag I put mine under, donít know if itís possible to narrow the search down with :- gig, band , music, musician,concert, etc
21 Dec 2017 9:07PM
Yeah I'll try that, but I meant like on the forums if there was anywhere specific to post about that. Tongue
saltireblue Plus
9 9.9k 38 Norway
22 Dec 2017 8:44AM
Hi Breanne, and welcome to ePz!

There are, unfortunately no specific areas dedicated to individual genres where you can post your images, however there are a couple of things you can do to promote your interest and hopefully encourage others to join you.

1. Start a blog. OK, so blogs aren't the area of the site that attracts most attention, but it is a way for people to read about you and see your images, and perhaps join in.
2. Start a group and 'advertise' it in the forums to encourage others to join in and share images and experiences, techniques, etc.

Blogs and groups are found in the drop-down menu under 'Community' on the black menu bar at the top of the page.

Hope this is of some help, and good luck.

Malc
22 Dec 2017 4:26PM
saltireblue: There's a second on here for blogs? That's cool. I've honestly been working at trying to start my own, my problem is I don't know where to start or how to really keep it going. Concert photography isn't my primarily paid gig, but I do it a lot cause it's more of what I enjoy than other fields.

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.