Save 15% On Excire Foto Software With Code: EXCIRE-EP

Could i have website feedback, pleeeeze?

noseprints 18 576
3 Jun 2004 7:13PM
thanks, kathy. i'm so excited. it's just the details that are holding me up, but it's almost all sorted out. i'm really glad to have the feedback about the basics working, though. can't wait to show you all what i've come up with. it's so close to finished!!!
theorderingone 17 2.4k
3 Jun 2004 7:15PM
No problems Lucie! I'm glad to be of service!
I'll look forward to seeing the results!
Don't worry yourself about it too much. As long as it does what you intend, and is easy enough for dullards like myself to navigate (which it is!) then it is a good website!
jeanie 17 6.0k 6 United Kingdom
3 Jun 2004 10:15PM
Lucy - I have just tried to look but could only view "kids". All other pages came up as not possible to find blah blah blah....however kids page good and the initial home page looks impressive
noseprints 18 576
18 Jun 2004 1:53PM
thanks for all the help, guys! the new site is up now, if anyone feels like sharing an opinion. all impressions are greatfully received. just click on my handle for the link.
warb 17 839
18 Jun 2004 2:03PM
very nice, looks lovely, cant fault it, perfick! :o)
Carabosse 18 41.7k 270 England
18 Jun 2004 2:58PM
Nice site. On small suggestion: on the Contact page have a text box for email rather than your email address. Otherwise you will be spammed/junkmailed to high heaven!
noseprints 18 576
18 Jun 2004 3:24PM
thanks, dannydanny!

ah, good point, carabosse. thanks for looking. does it make a difference that it's not really text, but an image of text? you know what i mean?
warb 17 839
18 Jun 2004 4:27PM
no problem lucielucie :o)

and as far as i know your email image is fine.
theorderingone 17 2.4k
26 Jun 2004 8:25PM
Excellent website lucie!
Well worth all the hard work.
Bernie 18 2.2k
26 Jun 2004 10:47PM
Lu.
Nice looking site,pleasing on the eye.
Contact details need to be more prominent, you may find the use of a yahoo account attracts a lot of spam.
The images on the site are good and pro looking, so no complaints there.
Upload some more images(the shots of your dad are good)to the site.
Be less specific about your coverage, i.e. the Toronto area, maybe better to offer your services to a slightly wider audience.
Good luck Lu, you have earned it.
noseprints 18 576
28 Jun 2004 3:41AM
thanks for the feedback chris and bernie and gary. really good advice! i don't check this forum that often now, but am surprised it still gets responses from time to time! much appreciated! - lu
User_Removed 17 1.4k United Kingdom
4 Jul 2004 8:01PM
I've just found this thread, and took the time to look at your web-site.

It loaded up quick and so did the pictures, I think the whole web-site is very effective, the choice of colours and pictures are fantasitc! And its easy to get around the web-site!!

10/10

Craig :o)
rikewoo 18 347 1 United Kingdom
4 Jul 2004 8:20PM
Lucie, just had another look and have to say your web site is awesome. The smoothness of loading, ease of moving from one image to another is fantastic. The quality of your photographs beyond belief. Absolutely first class. I wish you all the luck to get where you want to go.

Regards.
Ken
noseprints 18 576
9 Jul 2004 1:31AM
thanks for the great feedback, guys. it was really easy to build with imageready. i'm going to be adding some live concerts to the mix in the next few weeks. the trouble is that i didn't leave room for such huge alterations so i'll be starting over. your comments are very encouraging and motivating, though. - lu

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.